Chubfest 08-Attica,IN

RFR2212

Typing Police
Reaction score
City, State
In the mug by Chitown
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 JEEP Wrangler
Chubfest through RRORC is being held Aug 15-17th. Assuming I can get hydro assist and 2 new tires on before then, I'll be there the 15th. I plan on being there all weekend unless something breaks, and then I'll take off early. I may also have a friend in a TJ to wheel. I'm figuring green, orange and quarry action. Check out here:
http://www.rrorc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=187

Hopefully some of you guys can come and we can get some good wheelin in. Appears as though alot of guys will be on ATVs this years and not as many rigs.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

No long summer trips for me this year:( Fuel is too damn expensive. :banghead:

No doubt.. It's putting a huge damper on the sport. Alot of the RRORC guys who live in neighboring states (ky,oh,mi,wi) are just bringing atv's and not trailering rigs this year. I think I'll be one of the few...

Bump... any other midwesterners want in?

I'll be there. Bringing my big grill so we can have some eats friday night :D

Gonna be rock'n the 4 wheeler though, expo isn't done (big surprise)

Alright, up to 1! Even if you only have your quad. I'm thinkin I'm gonna camp on the east side by the tree line. I know the RRORC guys like to be near the enterance, and I've normally been down the fence line, I don't wanna wake to quads blasting along the trails there

Alright, up to 1! Even if you only have your quad. I'm thinkin I'm gonna camp on the east side by the tree line. I know the RRORC guys like to be near the enterance, and I've normally been down the fence line, I don't wanna wake to quads blasting along the trails there

Yeah, it can get loud over there by the fence. I usually wake up to a headache well before the quads start hitting that trail though hahaha.

I'm looking forward to riding the quad, never seen those trails before, seems like Grif, JP and Laura and a few others will be on atvs/bikes too.

I don't know that there is gonna be many trucks.. Definately gonna be more ATVs this year

I don't know that there is gonna be many trucks.. Definately gonna be more ATVs this year

Yeah I know! Gas is so expensive right now that it's cheaper to take the atv's. Gonna be a blast though, i'm gonna have to bum a ride in someones rig though at least for alittle while :confused:

I just ordered 2 new Iroks and shipped out my p/s box to get tapped for hydro. I should be good.

Just found another EB close! Gonna trade my ATV for it. Allready has 6" lift and 35's on it. If I can get the deal done, I will bring it to chubfest.

still plan on coming, just may not have a rig. NOT gonna bring the ATV cause I don't have enough common sense on it!!!!

LOL 6in of lift and 35s? Mine has 36s and only 3.5in of lift ;)

I got my iroks and ballistic fab parts today. Just waiting on my hydro assist from West Texas and I'm set! Oh, and maybe plugs and wires... Might make it run a lil better :rolleyes:

Any other midwesterners? This is one of the only gaurenteed runs to happen... Now is your time!

Edit-I couldn't help but buy 2 more Iroks. Just couldn't leave the low treaded PJ Mud Grips. Irok's all around now!

Just found another EB close! Gonna trade my ATV for it. Allready has 6" lift and 35's on it. If I can get the deal done, I will bring it to chubfest.

still plan on coming, just may not have a rig. NOT gonna bring the ATV cause I don't have enough common sense on it!!!!

Only a week...

Weather is showing only 80 and scattered storms... Could be some great weather!

Back