Clear COrners | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Clear COrners

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

cost me about 65 on ebay (55+s/h) try this guy, i bought mine from him

body5.jpg

I got mine from http://www.clearlights.com for about $65 including shipping. BTW, udmsvt, I am the guy that you gave directions to for installing them about a month ago. Thanks a lot!
352168_2_full.jpg

oh, no problem...so did they help?

The directions helped a lot, don't know if I could of done it without them. Thanks again!

no problem, pleasure to be of service.

Here you go, I bought mine a little cheaper or I guess about the same in www.pacificie.com

That's where I bought mine, let me see if there's a pic of them.
CWC-502.jpg
The got them for $64.00;)

Got mine off eBay also.

339382_5_full.jpg

Hmm.. The ones I've been seeing on ebay lately are either just the corner lenses, or just the turn signal for ~$50.

So that would be $100+ for a set of clear corners plus shipping.

=(

dirty lenses

ive got clears up front as well but the stock headlamps are cloudy and dirty looking....how can i make those clear'er looking?

re: metalhed

some companies do sell the lower and side parts seperately, as a metter of fact APC even makes some of teh lower ones but if you go to pacificie.com you can get the set of them for 64.

re:face

i am starting to have the same problem with headlamps and tail lamps..you could try to take them out, let them dry out, re-sel the edges and get a new bulb gasket or just buy a new set. i plan on just buying new ones that way if one breaks, i will have another. you can get a set for about 100 wihich includes the brackets.

thats where i'm getting my clear corners (www.clearcorner.com) and my euro lights. i just don't know where to get fog lights for a 94.

i have seen kits on e-bay before. are you going with oem explorer style or aftermarket, or maybe the ranger stx 93-97 style? i mounted mine in that little insert in the middle of the bumper. that piece comes out and i just ran power lines and a relay to come on with my parkling lights...it was kinda hard to find a light that would fit it though.

i think those second ones are the ones made by APC..but they dont make the top ones.

paid the big bucks and got mine from EE. wish i would have waited and bought off ebay, but they aren't yellowing at least.

Now that I look at an old CC statement, I bought my clears off Alfaotto.com - Part # 9194EXP-CL , they were a little under $55 shipped.

Back