For Sale - Clearing out the shop / Part-out of 2 99-01 V8 AWD Explorers | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale Clearing out the shop / Part-out of 2 99-01 V8 AWD Explorers

Well it's time to purge guys. Looking to move shop in the next year or so and need to clean up my extra junk instead of move it. I've got a ton of stuff and will be constantly editing my first post. No catalytic converters available. Anything bigger than say 24x24 will be local pickup in VA beach, VA. I can sell whole trucks cheap if wanted for a swap. Can arrange east coast shipping if needed.

Parting a 2001 Explorer v8 awd, 185k mi still runs and drives. Damage to right rear door, quarter and hatch. XLT trim, tan cloth interior. Black in color. Completely rust free, have title, would sell whole for $1250

Parting a 2000 Explorer v8 awd, 200k mi still runs and drives. Interior is somewhat rough from sunroof leak and sitting. Previous owner ripped out the carpet but the rest is there. Also XLT Tan Interior but it's on the rougher side. Rust free truck as well. Blue in color. No rear axle. No title but could sell whole with Bill of sale for $750.

Have tons of stuff from prior ranger and Explorer part outs as well. Feel free to ask. No aftermarket parts at this time for sale.

20220307_072559.jpg 20220307_072609.jpg 20220307_072631.jpg 20220307_072640.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Any chance you have a manual shift BW transfer case for a first gen?

I did but no longer

Well it's time to purge guys. Looking to move shop in the next year or so and need to clean up my extra junk instead of move it. I've got a ton of stuff and will be constantly editing my first post. No catalytic converters available. Anything bigger than say 24x24 will be local pickup in VA beach, VA. I can sell whole trucks cheap if wanted for a swap. Can arrange east coast shipping if needed.

Parting a 2001 Explorer v8 awd, 185k mi still runs and drives. Damage to right rear door, quarter and hatch. XLT trim, tan cloth interior. Black in color. Completely rust free, have title, would sell whole for $1250

Parting a 2000 Explorer v8 awd, 200k mi still runs and drives. Interior is somewhat rough from sunroof leak and sitting. Previous owner ripped out the carpet but the rest is there. Also XLT Tan Interior but it's on the rougher side. Rust free truck as well. Blue in color. No rear axle. No title but could sell whole with Bill of sale for $750.

Have tons of stuff from prior ranger and Explorer part outs as well. Feel free to ask. No aftermarket parts at this time for sale.

View attachment 427097 View attachment 427098 View attachment 427099 View attachment 427100
Would you happen to have the OBD port cover?

@boominXplorer I suppose that both of your V-8 Explorers have the "P" heads ?

I like that chrome grill surround. Don't know if you still have it or could ship. Is it plastic with plating or metal? For some reason, I have a blue one on my lovely Green Ex!

PM sent!

Bump, anyone need any parts?

Back