• Register Today It's free!

Cleghorn And Sugar Pine Mountain

ridelbz15

Reaction score
City, State
San Bernardino
Year, Model & Trim Level
90'xlt bronco II
Hello guys me and a couple friends are gonna hit cleghorn and sugarpine mountain this sunday, just thought id post it to see if anyone is interested. my friend just got a landrover discovery not too long ago and wanys to try some trails so i figured cleghorn is close and his fairly stock landrover would do pretty well, also may have another *eep coming but not for sure itd be cool is some of you could join!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm interested... I just might not be available :(. If you have a time you'll be at a given trailhead, I'll try to make it :thumbsup:.

I'm very interested, i just have way too much homework this weekend and preparation for finals. Really wish I could go though. Oh, and i only have 3 shocks right now too. :/

ah theres everyone, ya we will be at the 15fwy entrance for cleghorn probably around 8-8:30. hope some of you can make it. just look for a big blue bronco II, stock white discovery and stock fj

Sorry I couldn't make it. Had to work most of the weekend :mad:.

Post pics and let us know how the trip went :thumbsup:.

trip went well, it ended up just being me my friend in a cherokee, another in a fj and another in a jk. ill let the pics do the talking the fj and jk took off halph way through the run cuz they had somewhere they had to go.

note: the first few are videos: enjoy:D

th_M4H00030.jpg

th_M4H00028.jpg

th_M4H00027.jpg

th_M4H00022.jpg

th_M4H00002.jpg

th_M4H00001.jpg

DSC00019.jpg

DSC00018.jpg

DSC00017.jpg

DSC00016.jpg

DSC00014.jpg