Cleghorn day trip Sat. June 30 | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Cleghorn day trip Sat. June 30

There's always extra seats in explorers:D

Just finished up some house cleaning stuff on the Ex, Just need to fill her up and grab some food and drinks sat morning ;)

I'm starting to wonder if I should bring the B2 though, with all you little stockers, but then I thought, someone has to pull you guys out :p:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Everybody cool with the meeting time? We can bump it up later if need be.

it's good for me:thumbsup:

I could be there at 6am :p:. It'll be a hell of a lot cooler then.

Dave, if you have it please bring that handheld CB. I haven't bought a new one yet and I don't want to buy some overpriced POS. Also, are you flying solo? If so you mind if my brother Tom rides along with you(same brother that did at Big Bear)...it looks like I may have a full car.

There's always extra seats in explorers:D

Just finished up some house cleaning stuff on the Ex, Just need to fill her up and grab some food and drinks sat morning ;)

I'm starting to wonder if I should bring the B2 though, with all you little stockers, but then I thought, someone has to pull you guys out :p:

Id love to ride along with someone but how would i do it?? Where would i meet you guys at? The ex is currently down, but fontana is actually on the way to where you guys are going.

Well as is typical, I am coming alone as my buddy in his Disco has to work this weekend. My truck may be full of people though.

Dave, if you have it please bring that handheld CB. I haven't bought a new one yet and I don't want to buy some overpriced POS. Also, are you flying solo? If so you mind if my brother Tom rides along with you(same brother that did at Big Bear)...it looks like I may have a full car.

Yup Joe, I can bring the CB and your bro can ride with me:thumbsup:

Yup Joe, I can bring the CB and your bro can ride with me:thumbsup:

Great. See everyone tomorrow...bright and early. In case I am at 310-435-0757

outta here see ya all at mickey D's'

Back