Cleric offers $1 million to kill Danish cartoonist | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations
  • Register Today It's free!

Cleric offers $1 million to kill Danish cartoonist

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Rhett

Let Them Eat Cake
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Cape Girardeau, MO
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 Sport 4x4
you knew it was coming. They have never killed Salman Rushdie and he's had an Islamic extremist death bounty on his head for 20 years.

rocco123

Reaction score
City, State
Endicott, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 XLT & 2002 Limited
I thought they called off that hit on Rushdie?

We should have shirts made up with cartoons on them. Danish cartoons

rocket 5979

Resident Gearhead
Reaction score
City, State
Lake Villa, Illinois
Year, Model & Trim Level
'03 XLT 4.6
All those retards in the middle east need to settle down and stop using every other small excuse as a reason to kill each other and every one else around them. No wonder they get made fun of, look at the way some of them act!!!

Political cartoons are always made to incite a little discontent amongst their opponents/subject. There have been just as bad of cartoons as that in the past but i don't see any other groups of people going out and doing dumb crap in retaliation. Gee, and Muslims wonder why they earned this stereotype? Sorry there Muhammed, but if the shoe fits. ;)

dreamr

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Lynnwood WA
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 XL / 4x4 / 4.0 ohv
Gads this is a stupid one!!!!!!!!
They can draw all the sacreligous pictures of christ they want, and likely little would be said, Some danish cartyoonist writes a cartoon about their prophets and they are trying to put contract hits out?

Old warty witches have been used for centuries as cartoons, characters in books, and halloween decor. Ya don't see all us pagans and witches putting out contracts on people's heads. Sure every once in a while someone speaks out, but largely they are childish as well. :D

Sounds like the maturity of oh well the kindergarten level. I think all nations should start a cartoon thread making fun of extremist nations for their childlike behavior........might make Bush happy and start a world war.

Hey and rocco make up them shirts I will buy one just for S&G's. Maybe we could force Saddam to wear one during his hunger strike. :p

dreamr

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Lynnwood WA
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 XL / 4x4 / 4.0 ohv
God the more I read the more I realize that most of the freaking world is extremely mentally challenged with traits consistent with FAS. I do mean this of all peoples, our own nation as well. What a sad world where a cartoon can raise so much chaos.

BigDave!!!

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
San Diego,CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 XLT 2WD
^^exactly, every time i would see "cartoon riots" on the news stations i could not help but laugh, i mean come on its a CARTOON

unclemeat

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Richmond, VA
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 sport
I want to know what are they protesting against? It seems to me they are rioting against their own governments. Once again you have muslim killing muslim, amd blaming the west, if the turbin fits wear it!

jasonb

Jackstand Wheeler
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Suwanee, GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 Sport 4x4
the funny thing is the ingnorance that the cleric shows. Apparently he's too stupid to realize there was more than one cartoonist. I'd bet most of them haven't even seen the various cartoons.
And do these folks have a damn stockpile of flags from every country locked away in storage for special burning occasions? I don't even know where to go to get a Danish flag, yet they have thousands of them to burn all of a sudden.

Rhett

Let Them Eat Cake
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Cape Girardeau, MO
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 Sport 4x4
jasonb said:
I'd bet most of them haven't even seen the various cartoons.

Well of course not! 95% of them just do what their imams tell them to do. Kind of like how the Nazi's operated.

ryf

Reaction score
City, State
Portsmouth, OH
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 Explorer XLT 4x4
Now, what we need is Bill gates or Donald Trump to put a contract on the cleric, since they are ICONS of Freedom and Capitalism. Personally, I think that despite the seriously stupid behavior, at least the rest of the worlds starting to hate muslim extremists as much as they deserve.

'97 V8

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
ft. knox ky
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 mounty 5.0 4x4 baby!!
well not entirely true. The media aint really on the muslims side so what a small group of people do they blow it out of peoportion. Also its against islam to draw any religous figure. Remeber moses and jesus are their profits too. They believ in the same god as christian and jews do too. And believe i attended a couple islamic services when i lived in the middle east and they are NOT like down with america. They talk more about contemparary issues about how to behave in life and to be giving and caring. They are really really nice people. you cant leave their house with out them ioffering you tea or coffe and sweets. Nicest people i have ever met. Oh btw if you had to know i lived in the middle east for 5 years, so naturally i learned the language and what not.

Like i said its just too bad that a small group of people ruin it for everyone.