Club 4x4ord's Moab Mania '03!!

ahhjaws

Moab Edition Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Ft. Collins, CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
1992 Explorer XLT
Well, It's happening again!! The 2nd Annual Moab Mania!! We have set a date, but are still in the process of picking trails. Same as before, no trails will be rated more than moderately difficult so all of us will be able to go on the trails, unless you don't want to.

June 15-21, 2003. We will leave in the morning on Sunday, and all of us could meet in, lets say, Frisco. We will have members coming from the north and south, so that seems like a good place to all meet. We will get back in the afternoon on the following Saturday. The trip to Moab will take about 7 hours, but sooner if we (ahem) push the speed limit a tad, or there isn't a huge fire shutting down the interstate, and sending us on a 3 hour detour!!! From Moab we will head to the Needles District of Canyonlands NP, which is about an hour from Moab. I would like to leave Frisco at about 11:00, so plan on how long it will take to get there.

More info will be coming, so start planning to come now. Get time off work and such now, so you will be able to go.

Goto our 4orum at Dead Link Removed

for more info.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Tentatively able to go!!!

Bump! We're heading out next Sunday.

I'll have to pass, sorry.

Y'all have fun!

If you were planning to stay through and wheel on Saturday I could make it, but unfortunatley I can't take any time off work (too many bills).

Unfortunately we'd probably just be packing up and leaving on Saturday (I'm guessing you are talking about the 21?)

Back