Clubs in the Southeast | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Clubs in the Southeast

diablo5969

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Versailles, KY (Home) Poughkeepsie, NY (School)
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 Honda Pilot LX
Hey guys. I live in Atlanta, and I was wondering if there are any Explorer clubs in the area. I know of East Coast Explorer, which I plan on joining, but I also wanted another club that would be more local. I know of the Florida Explorers club, but I mean it's like a 5 and a half hour drive just to go to the border of Florida, so that's too long to go for trail rides or anything. Are there any clubs in or around Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, or South Carolina, that might be a little closer? Thanks guys!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

As far as I know of, the only Explorer club in your area is the ECX. There's not a lot of different clubs over here on the east coast, but that's good since there's strength in numbers.

How do you join the ECX?

Does it cost anything? Is it expensive?

Originally posted by diablo5969
How do you join the ECX?

Does it cost anything? Is it expensive?

It's free. I'm currently the coordinator for your area. I'll add you to my list if you want. I'm gonna start a mailing list and turn the web server for the site on sometime this week once I can get done with all this homework.

Cool. I'll definitely join. I'm in. What do I need to do, or what do you need to know?

just need your e-mail and full name.

Chase Berenson
diablo5969@aol.com

Am I officially in now? Cool. Thanks.

Does membership come with any nifty perks that I should know about?

Hey being a member of the ECX is a perk in itself!

Seriously though, you'll have your own page to post about your truck at some point. Plus you'll get a sticker too.

Woohoo, cool!

Send me details when you get the mailing list up. Thanks!

AND I get to update my signature now. Yay!

Back