Clutch info

mr cribb

US Army Retired
Reaction score
City, State
Naylor, MO
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 Z71, 89 stepside
So after I inquired on a clutch from Anime, and he told me that the clutches were different between 91-92, and 93-94 I did some research to back this up.

I checked all 3 major parts stores, well the 3 I use the most, and noticed there was no difference in part numbers from the above years. These stores are advance, az, and oreilly's.

I checked the last place that is a major parts store to me Napa. Here is what I found: 91-92 has part #NCF1107077 and 93-94 has a part number of NCF1107096.

What really puzzles me is the 91-92 clutch is $10 more than the 93-94. I wonder why?

I'm actually grateful that Anime mentioned it to me, and I'm pretty sure it is posted more than once on here but just by chance no one included part numbers here it is.

I hope this helps anyone that isn't already aware of this. If y'all did know this already my bad for re-posting.

Just from general observations, I think NAPA uses a better parts database. I ran into an issue with a serp belt years ago, and they were the only ones that had the correct belt listed and stocked. I should shop there more than I do, but I am a cheapskate.

Just from general observations, I think NAPA uses a better parts database. I should shop there more than I do, but I am a cheapskate.

hahaha yeah I agree, you definitely PAY for their parts, and I totally second the cheapskate thing.

I always use them as a last resort. They were the cheapest once when my old trucks fuel pump went out, AND they were the only ones whom had it in stock.

Back