Black Magic

Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
St. Louis, MO
Year, Model & Trim Level
Explorer Street
As you look arround in the Sport Truck area you will notice that no one as posted in over 30 days!

I know someone is out there doing something cool on the inside.

Where are you?!?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I think they are all avoiding you.

I'll have some nice posts, write ups and pics up in about two weeks.............

im doing it in school (autobody class) along with shaving my hatch (except handle) and shaving my antenna. I have been working on it everyday since middle of sept. I will have pics up as soon as its done. It should be out and painted in 2 weeks.

BTW: if your wondering why i dont just let somewhere professional do this its costing me only 425$ for paint and everything. I just have to do the labor, but its not to hard with air tools :p

well black magic, as soon as you get through with the roll pans and start selling them, we will all post pics ans such of them in the sport truck section....see there, its all your fault.....just kidding man.

I posted in the interior section!!!!!!!!! :p

Matt, don't the streeters go into hibernation when they have their winter tires on? ;)

Originally posted by Crankcase
Matt, don't the streeters go into hibernation when they have their winter tires on? ;)
LMAO ;) :D

they're right after i get my truck finished i have to hit up the tortion bar bolts and shackels and throw my 31's on!!! J/K :p

Originally posted by Crankcase
LOL, no some of us live in the south and only see snow on TV or postcards.:D

BTW- my interior is stock and lame, and will proly stay that way for a while... sorry. :p

I like how even in the interior forum, the convo gravitates towards rollpans :)

Stann, that seems to happen to most of my treads lately. I guess I need to get them done and get one to everyone so they can move on to the next mod! LOL

Back