Co-Worker & I in Ford/Jeep fight... help me out | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! Once registered you can join the Elite Explorers to eliminate ads from the website.

Co-Worker & I in Ford/Jeep fight... help me out

hydroxy

I like to fiddle...
Reaction score
City, State
Fairfax, VA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1995 Limited v6
Ok, the guy who works next to me has a lifted Jeep. I actually forget what we started arguing over (all in fun), bu it then hit the topic of vehicles (you can guess where it went from there) - in the end I declared war on him.

Sooooo I'm going to syran wrap his Jeep during my lunch break, but I want to tape a ton of pictures of Jeeps in stuck in the mud, or being pulled out by Fords, etc under the syran wrap so it is there for all to see. He has a Cherokee.

THIS IS NOT A JEEP TRASHING THREAD
- I'M ONLY INTERESTED IN JEEP TRASHING **PICTURES** :D :p

He actually has a pretty nice jeep w/ lockers and everything... but he still must pay.

xj_snow_02.jpg

gijoecam

Village Idiot
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Trenton, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 ExSport, '00 F-150
Here ya go:

Before you saran wrap it, hose it down with cans of whipped cream. There's no way to avoid getting all sticky when unwrapping it. :p

236949.jpg

Sit. Stay. Rollover. Good Jeep. :p

236955.jpg

It takes a Ford to rescue a Ford. (The jeep had already tried LOL!)

462609.jpg

All they could do was wave. :) This was after I drove up right behind them, asked if they needed help, drove past them, then backed up the hill to them.
1cd4.jpg

Great quotes:

This must be that Jeep thing I don't understand.

Friends don't let friends drive Jeeps.

-Joe

have2goski

Reaction score
City, State
Columbus
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 Eddie
Use search engines

If you go to Yahoo or google(maybe) you can search the images. There is a tab that will let you search for images only rather than websites. I just typed in stuck jeep and got a bunch of stuff on yahoo. That is probably going to be your best bet to get a bunch of pictures quickly

Muddy_Jeep.jpg