Cold But Still Elite | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Cold But Still Elite

So, I found this today(9/5/08) and saw how cluttered it was and how upset it made me. So I took it upon my self to fix it up and kinda make it like a time line. I hope I get dates too :) So here we go please tell me what you think!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

7/29/07 - This is an hour after I got my truck home from the dealership. I had not even shown my Mom the truck at this point in time. Most of you know my truck from what it looks like now. It has changed a lot Along with me, that was 4 months after getting out of the 2 month long trip in the hospital. Coma, Brain surgery, Arm rebuild, much more. So I had gained a lot of weight...Much skinnier now :)
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

9/9/07 - I had got my new head lights in the mail and put some cheap lights on the bumper. At this point it was de-badged and the tail lights were tinted black. I think I had made up my mind on the Black and White theme.

10/13/07 - Just put my Flames on =-D

10/28/07 - Working on the blue theme on the inside.

11/21/07 - Fender Bender, it does not look to bad on my end. $2000 in damage to my truck. I was sandwiched! A ***** in a Mercedes hit me damn hard pushing me into an Van. Oh well what can you do?

12/12/07 - Got my truck back from the body shop. They were very nice to me! They painted everything to match on my truck! Yay!

Christmas of 2007 - Got my 12,000K fog light. I had my 6,000k head light just forgot to add them into the time line! HIDs

1/5/08 - I have had lights in since right around the time I bought my truck but I finished it all up here! More to the Blue inside theme.

1/9/08 - Safari Bar!

1/22/08 - My Grill!

2/5/08 - Just a beautiful picture of my truck!

5/30/08 - Got my first performance mod...More to come in time!

7/1/08 - This is the sub I put in the truck...Little harder thump!

8/4/08 - Inside of my truck, also complete no big mods to come.

8/14/08 - This is my truck from the front/outside its done no more big mods to come.

9/6/08 - This I just too kinda a before and after affect? For me and my rig! Hope you enjoy! Yes I know its a funny look on my face but I'm all about the funny look!

9/17/08 - I thought I would post this here! I won a banner contest and you can see it up there^ It wont be up there for ever so here it is again...

NewBannerTest6.jpg

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

10/6/08 - OK! So its the first real snow fall here in Anchorage it is a little early but oh well!

10/9/08 - SO my TMH are in along with my Flowmaster! For all the info please fallow the link!
TMH + FlowMaster = Happiness

10/12/08 - Ok so here is my first ever sound clip! For my TMH...Flowmast 40...MAC Intake all working together! It sounds mean from the out side but you can barley the inside just what I wanted!

Ok so thats all the big points in time I can think of you can kinda see how my truck progressed in time. Sorry about the spelling and grammar, Cheers
:salute:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Celly, like this?

With no bar on the front with the projectors?

Hot?

WOW its strange with out the flames :(

I prefer it that way. It's your ride. Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise. We all have differnt tastes. We use to tell Russ all the time how fugly his Ex was becoming and he kept modding, no matter how tacky it was making his ride look.

At least yours has style, with our without the flames. :thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

It's going to take some getting use to but the more I look at that picture the more I like it :)

0004rimsnoflamescopy.jpg

Wow haha

I like the look!

Looks real clean!

Is there a drop in the future?

Post much? Haha I post all the time ;) I think? Things are having there ups and downs. I'm REALLY sick, life has been rough to me yet good at the same time. My trucks driver door is caved in someone cut me off and into the snow bank I went. Yeah, ha lame!

i have been sick as **** too, plus i have had pink eye(s) for almost a month. thats my fault though, i thought it would go away on its own, but no.. :rolleyes:

i have been sick as **** too, plus i have had pink eye(s) for almost a month. thats my fault though, i thought it would go away on its own, but no.. :rolleyes:

Lame man! I'm so out of it, I was out at the bars all night. I did not drink just tired :)

Ok so what better place to post my 2000 post! I am now part of the real Elite Explorers! Thank you all for everything!:salute:Cheers!

anymore updates on ur limited danny u got any new pics of it or not yet

Happy bday Danny!
BTW your name should be John, not Danny :p:

I just got an internship as a PhotoShop designer for a radio station company!

Do you get paid?

Back