Colorado Colors Run 2000 | Page 22 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Colorado Colors Run 2000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rockslide closure on McClure Pass.

For those coming to Ouray from Denver on I-70...
The option to turn south at Glenwood and go through Carbondale is closed.
A rockslide has closed that highway near Paonia resevoir. It will not be open for at least two weeks.
So, stay on I-70 west to Clifton (just before Grand Junction) and turn off at the exit for Delta/ Montrose Hwy 50.
See you soon..
Warren

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I don't suppose any of you poor souls are still home to check the board, but I'm posting none-the-less.

I'm sitting here at work Thursday night... scratch that... Friday morning just after midnight. We got a must-do project at work on Tuesday with a Friday deadline. I'm still hoping, with the long hours, my team and I will finish in time for me to be on the road around 1pm and at the KOA somewhere around sundown. Tammy's home sleeping, I hope, and we are both pretty excited. BamBam is down in the parking garage all packed except the cold cooler, chompping the bit.

Can you tell I'm tired? I think I'm rambling. I'm going 'wheeling! Yea!

See ya'll very soon.

DarkMan

A quick prayer for CCR2000

I know most everyone is already on the road, but I thought this might be appropriate anyway.

God,

Thank you for giving us your beautiful creation to play in and for blessing us with the means to do it. Keep us all safe as we travel and as we play. I pray that you would send extra angels to keep us all rubber side down, safe and sound, running smooth all the way home. Keep our spirits up and let this be the best Explorer4x4 trip yet.

Thanks again,
Amen.

James,
Go to CCR200pics and you can see pictures and read all about it.
IT WAS A BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back