Colorado Get Together 08/2020

WormsExplorer

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Colorado Springs, co
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 Durango
I am starting a thread for a Colorado Color run. Was thinking of the last week of August. I will be there Monday 08/24 and stay the week leaving back to home 08/29 in the morning. Let me know if you want to come along,

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I will be following this. Id love to join this year but summer and fall are usually when I am the busiest at work.

I did Telluride and camped at Alta lakes last summer and really want to explore the area more.

I will be following this. Id love to join this year but summer and fall are usually when I am the busiest at work.

I did Telluride and camped at Alta lakes last summer and really want to explore the area more.

Telluride has some good trails. There is one trail there that I take my Wife's F150 on. My old club keeps the maint on that one also its called China Wall. I have also camped out at the trail head of Chinam's Gulch and ran a couple trails there. There is a trail I wanna do this year I hope and it is called Wheeler lake. Gets up to 12,000+ feet. Very good trail and a good stop right at the beginning of the trail.

I'd love to go, but am going on a trip back to Southeast Kansas on memorial day. Don't know if my finances can swing both trips. But I'll work on it.

Where are we looking at going? I would love to come down and play on the trails.

Tim

Subscribing

The plan is to take in as many trails as we can in, and around Ouray and Silverton.

So far, Black bear & Imogene are locked in for one of the days. If poughkeepsie is open, we will be attempting to climb the wall. As we get closer, we will see how many are going, and what trails others would like to run, and plan accordingly.

We (my group) will be staying in Ouray for the week, wheeling on weekdays, and traveling on the weekends before and after.

Impossible-Burger.jpg

yummy

Back