Colorado Toys for Tots run

mattadams

Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Longmont, CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 Explorer Sport
The Colorado Association of 4-wheel drive clubs is putting together a gigantic toys for tots event December 6th at Buckingham square, and the Ford Truck WOrld Colorado Chapter will be making a showing. Check it out!
http://ftw.truckmoxie.com/forums/topic.ten?id=223612L
Hope the explorer group can make it as well!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I would go if I lived closer to denver :( I also saw it posted on colorado4x4.com

*cough cough* hmm was hoping for a little better response!

I've got the same problem as Clint. Too damn far for me.

I might be able to go. I'll check out the dates, and see if I can put it into my schedule.

I will see about it, would like to get together with some of yall anyway!

its tomorrow! The FTW and DTW (ford truck world and dodge truck world) Colorado Chapters are meeting up at the Super K-Mart at I-25 and ARapahoe at about 8-8:15ish and we'll join teh convoy over to buckingham square.

I'll be meating everyone that is at Longmont, then travelling with them to the square. It seems like its gonna be big.:D

Hey, Chris... I'll be going too if you get this message in time... I'll look for your X :D :D :D

I'll be on the look out. I don't have a toy either, but theres a Walmart right down the road. lol

Are you guys going to meet at one of the three locations or just go straight to Buckingham Square??

I was going to meet at Longmont first.

ohhhhhhh right... :D Will the group be going straight to Buckingham Square??? I'm still after that pic of my X next to your huge one before I get my lift put in :cool:

Yeah Ibelieve so, I gonna try and get there by 9. I think thats the meeting time.

Maybe i'll meet at the greeley one since its right off the highway

It's not an official place... I'm just meeting my brother at his house... you're welcome to show up there if it's easier for you though... I can give you his address and all that

it was good to see those that made it! With all the four-wheelers there, we filled 2 1/2 military trucks full of toys! An AWESOME accomplishment!

Back