Color's Run at Tellico - Oct 10-12 | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Color's Run at Tellico - Oct 10-12

is it oct 11 yet?
i'll stay at crawfords.

scott.. i'll go to rich mtn with you anytime.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ya'll gonna run rich mt this sat or sun? let me know what time i have some work that i may haqve to do but might be able to make it.

Well hello everyone. ( long time no see)

Looks like i may actually make this one
The XJ is finally done, and I will be testing it out next weekend at Uwharrie to see how the improvements work.

Ken C

edit: Oh I forgot I am now a Ford guy also :) well sort of. can you figure out what I am talking about?

axles maybe? :D
It will be great to see you there Ken.

I'm having trouble figuring out how many are really truly going to be there, so everyone is responsible for getting their own campsite. Email crawfordcamp@webworkz.com to reserve your campsite once you guys figure out who wants to share a site with who. I may have visitors with me and at least two tents, maybe even 3, so I reserved a primitive one for myself. Primitive sites are cheap - I think 7.50. Sites w/elec and water are something like $17, I can't remember. You can click on the link to Crawford's site that I posted on the page before this one to get the specifics. Four weeks to go! :bounce:

That sounds like a good plan Gerald. I need to get mine reserved soon. Do you pay when you get up there?

Sorry, I haven’t checked the site in a while.

I'm still in provided I get my rear locker back from Powertrax and re-installed by then!

Originally posted by GJarrett
axles maybe? :D
It will be great to see you there Ken.

Ding Ding

Yup they are finally in and ready to go.
So hope to see you guys there

Ken C

Originally posted by Josh Adams
That sounds like a good plan Gerald. I need to get mine reserved soon. Do you pay when you get up there?

You don't have to prepay, he'll hold it for you. Let him know you're with the Explorer group. At least one of us probably needs to get a site w/water and elec so we can cook and stuff easier.

Ken, are you going to join us at Crawford's, or stay somewhere else? Is anyone from CNC4x4 planning on being out that weekend?

Rick, PLEASE try to make it! :) I need some homebrew :chug: :D

heck... none of my camping gear requires electrical but it would be cool to have the hookup at one site.

i'll call this week to get my spot.

i forget gerald.. how many can occupy one site? do we all need our own site or does it matter and we just pay the same for staying there?

Not 100% sure where I will be staying.

But I will probably be only one from cnc.

CNC is having a tellico run in Nov...

Originally posted by jasonb
i forget gerald.. how many can occupy one site? do we all need our own site or does it matter and we just pay the same for staying there?

it was per-person last time because you payed before me and looked at the stickers.

Is the pricing for the camp site per person, per tent, or per site? I would call and ask, but I am at work right now:p I may have two or three people coming with me, not driving but riding.

thanks gerald. anyone wanna share an elect/water site?

Hey Ken,
I resemble that remark! I'm a CNCer and Explorer too.:bounce:

Gerald,

I have a new batch of Strong Scottish Ale that should be ready by then. Of course it is what is considered to be a "Big" beer:D, meaning it's rather high alcohol (about 8.3%). So no driving after a couple :chug: or you could end up :roll:

I guess I'll have to call Powertrax, I have sent them 2 emails with no reply. I hate it when companies put their email addresses out there but don't check or reply!

I'd be happy to share a spot with (almost ;)) anyone.

I just looked up Powertrax and they are in Liberty SC. Hell Gerald you can drive over there at lunch and find out what their major malfunction is!

I've got to get some replacement springs from them anyway, and they are only 25 miles from me. What is going on and what do you need from them?

Can you get parts from them? I've heard that you can't get stuff straight from the plant, but who knows.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Just to post some info, I gotta let ya'll know that I'm out for this gathering. I really wanted to go, but being unemployed I just can't afford it right now. See you guys on the next runt then.

Back