Combining incentives on new Explorer | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Combining incentives on new Explorer

Plutopiper

Reaction score
City, State
PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Black Ex Limited
Finally getting ready to come down from the cheap seats and purchase a new Explorer XLT this week! My question is, I have a My Ford bonus cash certificate ($750) that will expire 4/2 and looking to purchase a MY2013 that is offering $500 cash from the manufacture also expiring 4/2, will the dealer accept both of them? Sorry if this was asked before.

PP

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Finally getting ready to come down from the cheap seats and purchase a new Explorer XLT this week! My question is, I have a My Ford bonus cash certificate ($750) that will expire 4/2 and looking to purchase a MY2013 that is offering $500 cash from the manufacture also expiring 4/2, will the dealer accept both of them? Sorry if this was asked before.

PP
Welcome to the Forum Plutopiper. :wavey:
The Ford website doesn't say that the $500 cannot be combined with any other offers. Just that is can only be used if you are buying from dealer stock.
Is there anything on your certificatet that says it cannot be used with other offers? The dealer is the one that should be able to give you your answer.
By the way, if the one you are buying doesn't have splash guards, ask if they will throw them in and mount them. Mine did. If interested in all weather mats, forego the dealer ones and buy them later. There are much better ones available.
Also, make sure that the MFT has the latest performance upgrade.
Good luck.

Peter

You should have no problem combining both rebates when purchasing your Ex.

A search will turn up several good threads on this topic telling you about combining offers and how to work with your dealer to get them registered.

Thanks guys for the feedback....I'll let you know how it goes!

Hey guys....there was no problem combining the two incentives together...it helped me get into a Limited instead! I'm now the proud owner of a 2013 all Black Limited. Thanks to Bill Grady at Preston Ford in Sharon, PA.

Back