Come Wheel at The Badlands in Attica, Indiana. July 19th | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Come Wheel at The Badlands in Attica, Indiana. July 19th

dersch6221992

Reaction score
City, State
Indiana
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 mounty
hey y'all.

i just moved to indiana and i FINALLY have a weekend off and well i want to go see what the badlands is all about! so far i know 0 people besides my neighbor who has a jeep 4 door (stock) that said he would be down to go sometime. but i want to get a group going! there are a few facebook groups of indiana offroaders that i posted in so i hope to get at least 5 people to go so its worth while.

July 19th though let me know!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm kind of surprised that there is no interest so far... To be honest, it's been a while since I went to the Badlands last time myself...... my oh my..... we had a pretty nice size group of Explorers and Rangers a while back.... We managed to organize a few runs to the Badlands.... seems interest has died down..... Well, just wait till I get my hands on my next Explorer... and be able to take her out mudding once again......

Hope someone joins you..... it's no fun going at it alone.

yea i feel like i read about people going here all the time and hear about it yet no one plans runs anymore and no one is interested

Did anyone go out and see the big event that was held there last weekend?

...It still is a pretty popular place to go...

...Perhaps also posting the info in the midwest threads might help draw some interest..Often times locals to the area won't check in to the offroad forum when looking for info in there area..:dunno:

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=79

I'd be down but gonna have to pass this time around. Just got my axle rebuilt and needs some minor maintenance before I thrash it around. I do plan to go soon though and see what my truck can/can't do.

...and everyone could still do a "Meet and Greet" there just to check the place out...Most facilities will let you do that especially if you are there to check it ou for a future group event..;)

I'll try and finally make one of these. Havent been to the badlands yet and lived in Lafayette my whole life!

I'll try and finally make one of these. Havent been to the badlands yet and lived in Lafayette my whole life!

what time would be good for you that saturday?

Back