Comp 410 cam and new 4.0 connecting ods for sale. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Comp 410 cam and new 4.0 connecting ods for sale.

I have a used comp 410 cam for the 4.0 which was only used in one engine i bought it and never used it. Also i have a set of six brand new ford 4.0 connecting rods never used. Got rid of the ex so these need to go also. Thank you. I can sell the together or separate or together just shoot me an offer. Thank you. :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well Whats The Price On The Cam , Do You Need To Have Anything Aftermarket To Run The Cam ??

I think you have to get different size push rods. I never installed the cam i will try to find out for you. I also have a rebuilt set of lifters for the 4.0 ill do 80 shipped on those.

I think you have to get different size push rods. I never installed the cam i will try to find out for you. I also have a rebuilt set of lifters for the 4.0 ill do 80 shipped on those.

jd4242 will know the cam was his first. Thank you.

ok count me out , too expensive for me right now

Cam

Do you still have it????Im interested

If u still have the cam i will buy tommorow i just want to make sure u still have it

Yes i still have it i also have a set of six brand new in the box ford 4.0 connecting rods. Ill do $80.00 shipped for all six.

Back