• Register Today It's free!

compatible center console's? HELP

bombo

Reaction score
City, State
GreenMtn's
Year, Model & Trim Level
01 Sport trac
I have a 2001 explorer sport trac with a broken arm rest. It is the one with a bag.
What I would like to know is there a center console that I could use and get rid of this junk?

Ive asked at local junkies but they have no listing for what would fit my 2001 EX sport trac.

thanks for reading

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You can mount any center console from a 2001-2005 Sport Trac, '01-03 Explorer Sport, pretty sure the consoles from most '95-01 Explorer's will work as well.

you can make your own:D

attachment.php

The easiest is to swap in another short console as I did in MINE. These consoles are found in 93-2001 Explorers and even the ones from the 1984-1992 Bronco II's mount the same.

You can also do the full length conversion but they are harder to find, more expensive and require more work to make functional. Here is a high series conversion.

HELP! will a console from a 1996 explorer fit into a 1999? I want to switch the console with the open area with the one with a openable and closing compartment. That is guys!

Back