Computer #?

fmaster7

Reaction score
City, State
Jackson, NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 XLT 4x4
F17F-12A650-ZA

I need to know if the above number is for a Automatic, 4x4.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

bump

bump, gotta know. Bought the above computer and need to know if im screwed or not.

According to car-part.com, thats from a 1991 AT.

1991 Ford Explorer
Elec Cont Unit (ECU), (R kick panel), AT, Fed, ID F17F-ZA

~Mark

According to car-part.com, thats from a 1991 AT.

1991 Ford Explorer
Elec Cont Unit (ECU), (R kick panel), AT, Fed, ID F17F-ZA

~Mark

but could it be used with 4x4?

That I can't tell right now. I know there is someone on here with an interchange book. If they don't chime in before Monday evening I'll see if I can look at the neighbors interchange book and see what it says.

~Mark

That I can't tell right now. I know there is someone on here with an interchange book. If they don't chime in before Monday evening I'll see if I can look at the neighbors interchange book and see what it says.

~Mark

well i know I dont need 4x4 right now, but if itll make my truck fire and get it home thats all i need...because its stuck at the womans house. Then if its not the right one, ill buy the correct one.

Pretty sure there the same from 2wd to 4wd because the 4wd electrical system is stand alone pretty much. Has its on computer system and doesnt use the ecm computer.

sweet, so the only thing that should matter is the auto trans, which I have. YAY

Back