Consumer Reports explains its disdain for infotainment | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Consumer Reports explains its disdain for infotainment

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Wow... Read the comments at the bottom... Even scarier! I'm not sure where they get their readers, but after reading that I'm guessing its mostly all those people we still see clinging to their flip phones, writing checks at the grocery store... Etc...

Wow... Read the comments at the bottom... Even scarier! I'm not sure where they get their readers, but after reading that I'm guessing its mostly all those people we still see clinging to their flip phones, writing checks at the grocery store... Etc...

LMAO! :D

When MFT works it great, the key there is WHEN it works.

STABILITY is key.

Consumer Reports gets its information from an annual questionaire that they send out to subscribers, so the feedback the receive are from Ex. owners.

Consumer Reports gets its information from an annual questionaire that they send out to subscribers, so the feedback the receive are from Ex. owners.

The issue I've always had with Consumer Reports is that they'll spend the whole year telling their subscribers that Ford sucks (or some other brand/product) - then survey those same readers and ask them what they think. I feel like they skew their results by doing that.

The issue I've always had with Consumer Reports is that they'll spend the whole year telling their subscribers that Ford sucks (or some other brand/product) - then survey those same readers and ask them what they think. I feel like they skew their results by doing that.

And the data set is skewed to be "just" their readers... Which are probably not a realistic cross-section of society... I lost all faith in CR years ago with the Suzuki samurai incident.

They obviously have "agendas" now and are as biased as any other "trade rag"... I have even bought CR recommended items and had nothing but problems and issues!

At one time I respected what CR said. Not any more. I think they go to the highest bidder...

Back