• Register Today It's free!

Cougar Buttes 11-11-12

Sp0rtTr4c

Reaction score
City, State
So. Cal
Year, Model & Trim Level
04' Sport Trac
I am making a day trip to Cougar Buttes on Sunday to check out the area and I figured I would post it up incase anybody else is interested in going. I plan on making it an all day trip with the family and rc rock crawler. I have never been to Johnson Valley so this is just a trip to see if it looks intereting enough to come back and camp. I do plan on exploring as much of the area as I can.

If you want to offroad or if you have a radio controlled crawler, come out and have some fun!

Also I am going to Ocotillo/Anza Borrgeo for Thanksgiving. I'm not sure if anybody else on here is interested.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

"Cougar Buttes" that's funny. :D

lol
ass.jpg

Oh jeez, I started something bad...

I didn't mean to hijack your thread Sp0rtr4c. If I still lived out by Cali and had a working Explorer, I'd be interested. Do you have any pictures of it though? And I hope a few people on here go with, it sounds fun.

Mountain-Lion-Rear-View.jpg

Now that is one sexy cougar butte :eek:

And oh god, the terrible things I had to see on google to find a picture of a cougar's butt.

And oh god, the terrible things I had to see on google to find a picture of a cougar's butt.

Yeah i'm still :eek:

Thanks for the pics! I wish I could do some crawling but i'm still saving for an xj. I was going to sas the trac but I think it would cost to much starting witha 2wd.

I might be switching to TDS if it ends up raining. Just waiting to see what happens right now, but i'm deffinetly doing something on sunday. So far it is looking like rain in Lucerne on friday and saturday but no rain for ocotillo at all.

I am making a day trip to Cougar Buttes on Sunday to check out the area and I figured I would post it up incase anybody else is interested in going. I plan on making it an all day trip with the family and rc rock crawler. I have never been to Johnson Valley so this is just a trip to see if it looks intereting enough to come back and camp. I do plan on exploring as much of the area as I can.

If you want to offroad or if you have a radio controlled crawler, come out and have some fun!

Also I am going to Ocotillo/Anza Borrgeo for Thanksgiving. I'm not sure if anybody else on here is interested.

I put you in for this post.... :D

Click on Me!!!!

8) cool thanks! I haven't met with any forum members yet due to planning issues and money but I can't wait to start going on some group runs.

Back