Couldn't sleep... | Page 2 | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Couldn't sleep...

Brandons

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Ontario, Canada
Year, Model & Trim Level
06 F150 SC 5.4
i guess so, hiding a crown vic would be a challenge, and im sure they wouldnt want to leave the cars in the distance in case of the worse.

<

Join the Elite Explorers $20 Gets rid of the ads!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Ford_Racing_Guy

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Spencer, Wisconsin
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 XLT & '98 XLT AWD
of course they wouldn't want their cars to far away...thats where the cameras are :D

hard to make an episode of cops when the camera is 6 blocks away :D

<

Creager

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Charlotte, NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 Sport 4x4
Ford_Racing_Guy said:
of course they wouldn't want their cars to far away...thats where the cameras are :D

hard to make an episode of cops when the camera is 6 blocks away :D
hahah yep

<

Lt.Jim

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
South Central Pennsylvania/NorthernMaryland
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 XLT
Your lucky they did'nt wait till you were closer to the house and put you in cuffs. Someone riding a bike near a crackhouse at 3am sounds like a buyer to me.

<

oso2324

Reaction score
City, State
Maryland
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 Sport
Executing arrest and search warrants is an inherently dangerous part of the job, especially when its part of a raid, and the police officer was correct in maintaining a secure perimeter immediately prior to and during the raid. A lot of preparation goes into the execution of these ops and even then things can and often do go wrong. I find it highly improbable that the police officer would have informed anyone that the target of the raid was a crack house that info usulally comes from a public affairs officer and after the fact, in part to protect possible CI's or UC operators. As someone said you're lucky you weren't cuffed and put in a cruiser or worse.

<

Creager

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Charlotte, NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 Sport 4x4
oso2324 said:
Executing arrest and search warrants is an inherently dangerous part of the job, especially when its part of a raid, and the police officer was correct in maintaining a secure perimeter immediately prior to and during the raid. A lot of preparation goes into the execution of these ops and even then things can and often do go wrong. I find it highly improbable that the police officer would have informed anyone that the target of the raid was a crack house that info usulally comes from a public affairs officer and after the fact, in part to protect possible CI's or UC operators. As someone said you're lucky you weren't cuffed and put in a cruiser or worse.

Good point, i like how you make me question the integrity of the story... is it true or fictional?

<