Couple Parts For Sale | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Couple Parts For Sale

-All items are still FOR SALE if listed. I will update this post when sold, or adding new items-
OBO ON EVERYTHING
Located in Monroe, MI (15 minutes north of the Ohio border)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a used set of OEM fog light housings, no cracks or chips in the glass, they're in fair condition overall.
I'm ordering a new pair and doing some custom lighting in them, that's why I'm selling these. They do not come with the sockets. $30+Shipping
IMAG0188.jpg

IMAG0190.jpg

(Pitting around the socket, nothing major)

I also have a set of all 4 floormats in gray, AND one of those nice Husky-Liners for the back seat floor. (Not sure if the fronts are actually from a 2nd gen, as they look a little different than my limited mats, but a guy owed me some money and just gave me these instead.)
All are in good shape, no holes or rips. Just cleaned.$55+Shipping
IMAG0200.jpg

IMAG0201.jpg

IMAG0202.jpg

I also have a pearl white hood from my Limited, the front lip has small dents and a couple decent sized rust spots. I'll let it go dirt cheap, but local pickup only! Unless UPS or USPS ships items this big?
$30 meet around Monroe or plus shipping.

I have a set of:
91-94 Headlights (Comes with sockets/retainer ring thingy, aiming post) $40+Shipping
91-94 Blinkers $20+Shipping
91-94 Reflectors $10$ + Shipping
95-01 Headlights (Comes with sockets, I think theres even bulbs in them :)) $30+Shipping
95-97 Foglights (No sockets, theyre tinted) $20+Shipping
95-01 Blinker Plugs (x3) $5+Shipping (For all 3)
95-01 Aiming Sticks (x3) $4+Shipping Each
IMAG0198.jpg

1 Set of 98-01 Tinted Taillights - $40+Shipping
IMAG0199.jpg

Stock Subwofer & Amp $80+Shipping
Works and sounds great. Pulled it from my 2000.
2011-05-06164511.jpg

Message Center (No wiring, sensors. Just what you see) $40+Shipping
Ill leave the digital volt meter in there, and the buttons illuminate bright blue.
Unit is very clean, no scratches, no dead pixes on the screen, all features and functions work 100%
IMAG0222-1.jpg

2011-05-22233013.jpg

Not including wiring, because if I ever want to go back to stock, I want to be able to put a message center back in.

98-01 Foglight Sockets (W/New Bulbs) $12 Shipped
These seem like theyre pretty hard to come by, and since im going the HID route, might as well sell em.
IMAG0303.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

List prices or the thread goes away per the rules

I'd give you $40 shipped for the MC to me up here in Canada, you can unscrew the screen and the buttons from the surround to make shipping cheaper.

Si

You only want the screen and buttons then? Ill have to check on shipping to Canada, never shipped out of the country before.

Ill find out tomorrow morning man and get back with you.

yeah, I got 2 m/cs already, so I don't need the big bit, my postcode is S0K 0M0, you'll need that, they should fit in a padded envelope, which will make shipping super cheap

Si

Bump...added another item. MC is still for sale as of right now.

would you be willing to part ways with the rear husky floor mat alone?

Sorry man, didn't see the reply, but I wouldn't mind parting that separately. Let me know if your still interested.

Tinted Tails SOLD

will you take 25 for the rear husky floor mat?

Yes sir, can definitely do that.

how much is shipping to VA 22079?

bump

any word on the floor mat??

Back