• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

Coupon Codes for Forum Members

Reaction score
City, State
Levittown, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
All
Hi Guys,

We have codes available for forum members so if your looking for Genuine Ford replacement parts or Accessories please let us know, Feel free to reply to this thread here and we will message you.

Thanks!

-Benny

Join the Elite Explorers for $20.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

gmanpaint

It's Always Something!
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
MO MO
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 & 95 XLT's
Nice! This will come in handy.
Thanks, and glad to have you here!

Can you tell us if Ford discontinued the 91-94 Negative battery cables or not? I need one for a 94 XLT, and not sure about any of the aftermarket cables. Can you source one?

Last edited:
Reaction score
City, State
Levittown, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
All
Nice! This will come in handy.
Thanks, and glad to have you here!

Can you tell us if Ford discontinued the 91-94 Negative battery cables or not? I need one for a 94 XLT, and not sure about any of the aftermarket cables. Can you source one?
Hi,

Yes Ford discontinued this part however you may get lucky if you do a search for part # F3TZ-14301-E online. I am sorry we do not have any sources for it.

-Benny

KY Girl

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2018 Explorer XLT
Do you have a discount code for the molded splash guards?
Thanks

Cam Cornelius

Reaction score
City, State
Nashville
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 PIU
2010 CVPI
Callsign
K1CAM
Hi Benny! Looking for a front passenger side seatbelt buckle assembly for a 2014 Police Interceptor Utility.
Cam

Mikey*TX

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
Liv'n in the hollow of an 'ol oak tree. ;-)
City, State
Skunk Hollow, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 EXP ST Blk
Benny, the attached vin # is from a new '20 Explorer w/o the luggage rails. Are the front to rear inserts available for purchase. Both left and right. If so, I want a set. The ones on my ST need to come off. They are sooooo ugly . . . . . Like my ex wife. ;)
Mike
IMG_20200326_125909.jpg

Reaction score
City, State
Levittown, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
All
Hi Mike,

I believe the numbers are
LB5Z-7850462-AA
LB5Z-7850463-AA
The data in the catalog is a bit funky I think because the VIN may be too new.

They are on a slight backorder and looking at the diagram these may be oversized to ship. Our selling price is about 414.00 on them
Please let me know if you may be interested.
Thanks,
-Benny

Reaction score
City, State
Levittown, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
All

Mikey*TX

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
Liv'n in the hollow of an 'ol oak tree. ;-)
City, State
Skunk Hollow, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 EXP ST Blk
Join the Elite Explorers for $20.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.