• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Coupon Codes for Forum Members

bedwards

Reaction score
City, State
Alabama
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Ford Explorer XLT
Hi Guys,

We have codes available for forum members so if your looking for Genuine Ford replacement parts or Accessories please let us know, Feel free to reply to this thread here and we will message you.

Thanks!

-Benny
New/old member here. Looking for the hood insulation for a 2020 Explorer xlt with the holding clips. Also a full set of tray style floor mats for the 7 passenger including the rear cargo.

thanks
Bryan

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
City, State
Levittown, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
All

treatcg95

Reaction score
City, State
Jenks, Oklahoma
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer Sport
Hi Guys,

We have codes available for forum members so if your looking for Genuine Ford replacement parts or Accessories please let us know, Feel free to reply to this thread here and we will message you.

Thanks!

-Benny

Part number M-1007-R198GB quantity 4 shipped to 74037.

Thanks,
Clayton

4wdExplr

Reaction score
City, State
North Carolina
Year, Model & Trim Level
2021 Explorer XLT 4WD
HI Benny, I'm looking for an option from the 2020-2021 PIU models called, I believe, a cargo vault. I have attached a picture of it from the PIU brochure.
This goes in place of the rear storage area on the drivers side of an explorer without the B&O sound. it offers a lockable storage area in the rear.

1611874637363.png

Reaction score
City, State
Levittown, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
All

Reaction score
City, State
Levittown, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
All
HI Benny, I'm looking for an option from the 2020-2021 PIU models called, I believe, a cargo vault. I have attached a picture of it from the PIU brochure.
This goes in place of the rear storage area on the drivers side of an explorer without the B&O sound. it offers a lockable storage area in the rear.

View attachment 327079

Hi,

I have to look further into this but I can see that the 1/4 trim itself is unique for PI models. Is this something you would still be interested knowing this?

- Benny

4wdExplr

Reaction score
City, State
North Carolina
Year, Model & Trim Level
2021 Explorer XLT 4WD
Hi,

I have to look further into this but I can see that the 1/4 trim itself is unique for PI models. Is this something you would still be interested knowing this?

- Benny
Hi Benny, by the quarter trim I assume you mean that the whole side of the interior would have to be changed? I'm guessing that will get very expensive. if that is the case, I'm not as interested. I was thinking/hoping it was an insert and be 2 - 3 hundred dollars.

Thank you for checking on this for me!

Reaction score
City, State
Levittown, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
All
Hi Benny, by the quarter trim I assume you mean that the whole side of the interior would have to be changed? I'm guessing that will get very expensive. if that is the case, I'm not as interested. I was thinking/hoping it was an insert and be 2 - 3 hundred dollars.

Thank you for checking on this for me!

Yes correct

No problem,
- Benny

4wdExplr

Reaction score
City, State
North Carolina
Year, Model & Trim Level
2021 Explorer XLT 4WD
Hi Benny,
Can I get a code from you for the following:

JT4Z-8213-A - Front Grill Badge​

L1MZ-16A200-A Strut cross bar​

W709633-S439 Cross Bar bolts ( I think I need 4 of these, but it may be one package of 4)​

This is for a 2021 Explorer 4WD XLT

Reaction score
City, State
Levittown, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
All
Hi Benny,
Can I get a code from you for the following:

JT4Z-8213-A - Front Grill Badge​

L1MZ-16A200-A Strut cross bar​

W709633-S439 Cross Bar bolts ( I think I need 4 of these, but it may be one package of 4)​

This is for a 2021 Explorer 4WD XLT

Hi,

I sent you a code you can use. The hardware is sold individually.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
-Benny