Coupon Codes for Forum Members | Page 5 | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Coupon Codes for Forum Members

wdavis72

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Melbourne, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 Explorer, V6, AWD
Hi Guys,

We have codes available for forum members so if your looking for Genuine Ford replacement parts or Accessories please let us know, Feel free to reply to this thread here and we will message you.

Thanks!

-Benny
Hey Benny, I need to get a new alternator for my 2011 Explorer, AWD, Base model. Do you possibly have a discount code for that alternator? Thanks so much for your time and help.
-Will Davis

Reaction score
City, State
Levittown, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
All
Hey Benny, I need to get a new alternator for my 2011 Explorer, AWD, Base model. Do you possibly have a discount code for that alternator? Thanks so much for your time and help.
-Will Davis

Hi Will,

I sent you a PM with a code to use

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

Reaction score
City, State
Levittown, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
All
Hi Forum Friends at Levittown Ford Parts,
I'm looking for the firewall insulator for the 2021 Explorer that would be visible from inside the engine compartment. Perhaps it's similar material to the insulator attached to the underside of the hood.
My 2021 Platinum built in September didn't come with one. I want to purchase it so I can have it installed.
I've seen pics of 2020/2021 explorers, some with bright foil cover insulators and others with black felt insulators and I'd prefer the black felt like material if available. I'd appreciate your help finding this.
Regards,
Pedro

Hi Pedro,

When we look at the firewall insulator it appears to be sold in a left and right section, Are you missing both?

See attached for reference , It is indicated by the Green Triangle Symbol

- Benny

Attachments

• 75afed32-600c-46ea-a3c4-09e5f8099490.pdf
    739.7 KB · Views: 7

Reaction score
City, State
Levittown, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
All
Hi Pedro,

Using an ST VIN here are my findings

As you can see its serviced in 2 sides so there must be a split in your photo that may be hard to see. You can use code 50SHIP if you are interested in ordering these.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
-Benny