Coupon Codes for Forum Members | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Coupon Codes for Forum Members

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thank you Mike we appreciate the support!

-Benny

Benny, Another needed 6th gen part. The serial number and pictures are from a new XLT on Autonation, Arlington, TX lot. This panel fits under the vehicle at the rear. All models have the same mounting holes. The panel is evidently made from the same sound deadening material as the fender wells.
IMG_20200327_142145.jpg

IMG_20200327_142527.jpg
Looking from rear towards the front.
IMG_20200327_142547.jpg
Front of the panel. It tapers inward like the neck of a funnel at the rear differential. I will simply order it from you outright if you are able to find the part number. I'm past dealing with the OTC peeps at the local level.
Mike

Hi Mike,

Here is the Rear panel 2020 Ford Under Cover L1MZ-7811778-A | Genuine Ford Auto Parts
This is a large panel so actual shipping would apply. Let me know if you need hardware or anything else.

Thanks,
- Benny
Probably wouldn't hurt. Better to have extras leftover than be short. I wish I could have taken better pictures. I am recovering from lymph node edema surgery. Extremely difficult to get down to take the pictures My legs are wrapped like a WW1 soldier. Five surgeries spread out over two weeks. Now I have twelve weeks, twice a week of phys therapy to keep my lower limbs active. Such is life. Plend me an invoice.
Thanks, Michael

Ok Mike quote sent, I did my best to estimate the hardware without going overboard as its not 100% clear.

I hope you recover quickly just in time for Summer 🌞

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

Just paid it. As for the legs, surgery sure beats the alternative. Amputation below the knees. Hell, I made it back from Nam in one piece. I sure as hell want to keep everything intact. Never know when I'll meet some 40 something hottie that digs having a chubby 'ol dago as a daddy.......... ;)
Mike

There is a similar piece made of the same material that covers the left shock tower in the engine compartment. All the 2020s I've looked at have the holes for it pre-drilled and tapped. Another MIA part that is supposed to be on the vehicle yet is not making it for one reason or another. Supplier issue I'm guessing. As soon as I find the thread in the general section, I will forward it to you. Again, I will simply buy it outright from you.
Mike

😂😂 I hear ya, Well thank you for your services Mike.

Yes please send me a link with photos if possible, I will do my best to track it down.

-Benny

Thank you. Looking for it now. I may take a break for an ice cream run before Kroger closes. :wave:

Hi Guys,

We have codes available for forum members so if your looking for Genuine Ford replacement parts or Accessories please let us know, Feel free to reply to this thread here and we will message you.

Thanks!

-Benny

Benny,
I'm interested for net price of center console DB5Z-78045A36-AA Black/Pebble.

Thanks,

Joe

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Would you mind sending me an invoice for it and the clips please ?
That way everything comes together.
Thank you, Michael

No problem Mike done, The other orders are already in processing so we cannot add to them. Also note this was on the slight backorder so it will probably take the longest.

Thank you,
Benny

Back