Coupon Codes for Forum Members | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Coupon Codes for Forum Members

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hi Guys,

We have codes available for forum members so if your looking for Genuine Ford replacement parts or Accessories please let us know, Feel free to reply to this thread here and we will message you.

Thanks!

-Benny
Hello Benny: I'm interested in coupon codes if they are still available -- I'm looking at some accessories for my Explorer ST...THANKS!

Hi,

PM sent

Thanks!

- Benny

Hey Benny, looking for a code. And can I use my FordPass points for payment?

Thanks, Dale

Benny, I would like the p/n and price for the 18" black stamped steel wheel used on the 6th gen PIU. Also, the center cap.
Thanks, Mike

Benny, I would like the p/n and price for the 18" black stamped steel wheel used on the 6th gen PIU. Also, the center cap.
Thanks, Mike

Hi Mike,

Sure they are not cheap though

I used this VIN for reference Used 2020 Ford Explorer Police Interceptor AWD for Sale (with Photos) - CarGurus

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

can you message me the current discount code?

Thanks!

Awesome! Shopped a lot with you guys when I had my 5.0. Going to be looking for some parts for my new Explorer ST. Anyway you can provide some new codes? Also, do you guys do military discount? Thanks

Awesome! Shopped a lot with you guys when I had my 5.0. Going to be looking for some parts for my new Explorer ST. Anyway you can provide some new codes? Also, do you guys do military discount? Thanks
can you message me the current discount code?

Thanks!

Hi Guys, PM sent

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

Hi Guys,

We have codes available for forum members so if your looking for Genuine Ford replacement parts or Accessories please let us know, Feel free to reply to this thread here and we will message you.

Thanks!

-Benny
Hey Benny, I am new here and just purchased a 2017 XLT for my wife. I am interested in replacing all of the door mouldings and I’ve been shopping around online. I believe the parts I’m looking for are listed as follows:
HB5Z-7820879-DA
HB5Z-7820878-DA
FB5Z-7825557-DA
FB5Z-7825556-DA
Please let know what kind of discounts you have available.
Thanks,
Ray

Hey Benny, I am new here and just purchased a 2017 XLT for my wife. I am interested in replacing all of the door mouldings and I’ve been shopping around online. I believe the parts I’m looking for are listed as follows:
HB5Z-7820879-DA
HB5Z-7820878-DA
FB5Z-7825557-DA
FB5Z-7825556-DA
Please let know what kind of discounts you have available.
Thanks,
Ray

Hi Ray,

You can order those parts within our repair parts section here Genuine Ford Dealer Online Parts Catalog | Genuine Ford Auto Parts
I will PM you a code now

Thanks,
- Benny

Hi Guys,

Thanks!

-Benny
Benny are you still offering discount codes?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back