Coupon Codes for Forum Members | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Coupon Codes for Forum Members

Hi Guys,

We have codes available for forum members so if your looking for Genuine Ford replacement parts or Accessories please let us know, Feel free to reply to this thread here and we will message you.

Thanks!

-Benny
Hey Benny, I need to get a new alternator for my 2011 Explorer, AWD, Base model. Do you possibly have a discount code for that alternator? Thanks so much for your time and help.
-Will Davis

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey Benny, I need to get a new alternator for my 2011 Explorer, AWD, Base model. Do you possibly have a discount code for that alternator? Thanks so much for your time and help.
-Will Davis

Hi Will,

I sent you a PM with a code to use

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

Hi Forum Friends at Levittown Ford Parts,
I'm looking for the firewall insulator for the 2021 Explorer that would be visible from inside the engine compartment. Perhaps it's similar material to the insulator attached to the underside of the hood.
My 2021 Platinum built in September didn't come with one. I want to purchase it so I can have it installed.
I've seen pics of 2020/2021 explorers, some with bright foil cover insulators and others with black felt insulators and I'd prefer the black felt like material if available. I'd appreciate your help finding this.
Regards,
Pedro

Hi Pedro,

When we look at the firewall insulator it appears to be sold in a left and right section, Are you missing both?

See attached for reference , It is indicated by the Green Triangle Symbol

- Benny

Attachments

• 75afed32-600c-46ea-a3c4-09e5f8099490.pdf
    739.7 KB · Views: 117

Hi Pedro,

Using an ST VIN here are my findings

As you can see its serviced in 2 sides so there must be a split in your photo that may be hard to see. You can use code 50SHIP if you are interested in ordering these.

Thanks,
-Benny

Hi all

Purchased internationally from Levittown Ford Parts.

Good customer service and overall communication,fast and cheap shipping and quality oem ford parts!

Recommended!

Hi Guys,

We have codes available for forum members so if your looking for Genuine Ford replacement parts or Accessories please let us know, Feel free to reply to this thread here and we will message you.

Thanks!

-Benny
Hi Benny
I am interested in buying the Off Road Lights for the 2022 Explorer Timberline (that are attached to the grille). Do you have any codes that I can use to purchase those?
Thanks
Omar

Hi Benny
I am interested in buying the Off Road Lights for the 2022 Explorer Timberline (that are attached to the grille). Do you have any codes that I can use to purchase those?
Thanks
Omar

Hi Omar,
PM sent

Thanks,
- Benny

Hi Benny, I am looking to purchase your 'Genuine Ford Rear Splash Shield Kit', do you have any shipping discounts for this? Thanks!

Hello Benny, does Ford still list a 3.08 or 3.07 gear ratio R&P for a 2nd gen Explorer, front D35 diff? I'm going to need them later this year and I haven't checked with my local dealer in ages, since my parts guru and friend Tom Sandberg, retired.

Hi,
There are a few 308's listed but they are all discontinued, Sorry

Thanks,
-Benny

Looking for a 2C5Z7803144AA Window Molding (Lower) for a 2005 Explorer. Mine is coming off across the whole top and leaking. I found a few online but shipping is insanely high as it is a large item and apparently packed flat. Local dealers are quoting full list and one even tried to tack on shipping to them from Detroit for local pickup. Many thanks! Erich

Looking for a 2C5Z7803144AA Window Molding (Lower) for a 2005 Explorer. Mine is coming off across the whole top and leaking. I found a few online but shipping is insanely high as it is a large item and apparently packed flat. Local dealers are quoting full list and one even tried to tack on shipping to them from Detroit for local pickup. Many thanks! Erich

Hi Erich,
This molding ships in a large 60x38x2" box hence the high shipping costs.

It can be ordered here Original 2003-2010 Ford Reveal Molding 2C5Z-7803144-AA | Genuine Ford Auto Parts

I will send you a code you can use on it to help some,
- Benny

Benny,
Is FT4Z-6A832-C the correct part number for the oil filter housing on a 2021 Platinum 3.0L V6? I'd like to order a spare.
Thanks.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back