Coupon Codes for Forum Members | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Coupon Codes for Forum Members

Hello Benny, I need help with an order I made on March 10th, on the website of Levittown Ford. It's been long enough I should have received an update by now, and the website should accept messages. The online contact system gives a message "Unable to submit your request. Please, try again later". Thanks for any help,
Don W

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hello Benny, I need help with an order I made on March 10th, on the website of Levittown Ford. It's been long enough I should have received an update by now, and the website should accept messages. The online contact system gives a message "Unable to submit your request. Please, try again later". Thanks for any help,
Don W

Hi Don,

Sorry your having trouble sending an inquiry. To confirm its the form on the following page that is causing trouble?

Can you please let me know your order number and I will look into it.

Thank you,
- Benny

Thanks, yes that's the page where I tried to get a call back from. The order # is 700028711, for two items.

Thank you Don, We will research the error.

In regards to the order we are still waiting on M-4210-B2 , I contacted our distributor to get an updated ETA and will update you as soon as I hear back.

Thanks,

- Benny

Thank you. I figured the gear set might be the delayed part, the 3.08 gear is kind of rare.

Very good, thanks for the update.

Hello can you provide a coupon code for FB5Z2780A

Thanks again for the information about my prior order, it was delivered a couple of weeks ago. :salute:

Looking to purchase part LB5Z-7845522-KB which are the divider panels in the trunk are for a 2021 Explorer Platinum with black interior. Please confirm this is for a set of 2.

Hey Benny -
I'm looking to replace the A pillars on my '17 Explorer Sport.
The weatherstripping is coming loose so I'd like to replace both the upper and lower pieces.
I believe the Part Numbers are:
BB5Z-7803144-AA
BB5Z-7803145-AA
BB5Z-7803144-BA
BB5Z-7803145-BA

Do I also need BB5Z-78519R44-A - Pillar Molding Hardware Kit - and if so, how many?

Thanks for the help

Hi Benny, I am planning to buy three parts for the floor shifter of a 2016 F150. I sent a PM and mentioned I'll need a couple of parts from a used truck that aren't feasible to get new. Plus I'll wait to figure out what components are part of the instrument cluster display of what gear the trans is in, PRNDM21.

The three main items I'm interested in are GL3Z-7210-MA, FL3Z-7E395-E, and accessory part M-7213-F15CF. I'd like to know if the first one will be the black leather shift lever and boot? I found at least two other part numbers that might also have leather and be black, or they might have a red threading up the boot and lever. In pictures I've only seen those two appearance colors.

Also the M-7213-F15CF doesn't show up on your main parts site, just the accessories site. Plus the other two won't come up on the accessories site, I'm guessing I have to make two orders? Thanks,

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hi Benny, I am planning to buy three parts for the floor shifter of a 2016 F150. I sent a PM and mentioned I'll need a couple of parts from a used truck that aren't feasible to get new. Plus I'll wait to figure out what components are part of the instrument cluster display of what gear the trans is in, PRNDM21.

The three main items I'm interested in are GL3Z-7210-MA, FL3Z-7E395-E, and accessory part M-7213-F15CF. I'd like to know if the first one will be the black leather shift lever and boot? I found at least two other part numbers that might also have leather and be black, or they might have a red threading up the boot and lever. In pictures I've only seen those two appearance colors.

Also the M-7213-F15CF doesn't show up on your main parts site, just the accessories site. Plus the other two won't come up on the accessories site, I'm guessing I have to make two orders? Thanks,

Hi,
Here are the details for GL3Z-7210-MA
Java Interior
.From: 09-07-2016 To: 10-22-2020 FlowThru Console-King Ranch Version
I dont think thats what your looking for. This may be a better option

FL3Z-7210-EC
Ebony Black
.From: 10-12-2015 To: 10-22-2020 Flowthrough Console-Vinyl Lid

I added the FP shift handle here Original FORD PERFORMANCE F-SERIES CARBON FIBER SHIFT HANDLE M-7213-F15CF | Levittown Ford Parts

I will send you a code you can use once you get all your part numbers set.
Thanks,
- Benny

Back