Coupon Codes for Forum Members | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Coupon Codes for Forum Members

Thanks Benny, I got the order set up.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hi Guys,

We have codes available for forum members so if your looking for Genuine Ford replacement parts or Accessories please let us know, Feel free to reply to this thread here and we will message you.

Thanks!

-Benny
Hi, I'm looking for Ford recommended crossbars for my 2022 Explorer. Thanks, Jim.

Hi, I'm looking for Ford recommended crossbars for my 2022 Explorer. Thanks, Jim.

Hi Jim,
Assuming you already have the OE side rails here are the cross bars

I will send you a code you can use on them.
- Benny

Hello Benny

Is it possible to find the following part:7L2Z-5230-B?

Thanks

Benny

I had posted a thread "Cabin Air Filter" for my 2021 Explorer Limited (2.3L) vin 1FMSK8FH4MGB96340 where the OEM cabin filter in my car has a Ford part #LX6A-18D483-FA, see attached, and have not been able to find this part on any site including yours? After some responses I looked at me user manual and it states to use part #FP-89. I have found many other substitutes on the internet that say they fit my car but the sizes are all different. Do you have the right filter and can I get one. If I can combine shipping to cut down on costs, I would also like to get the engine air cleaner, I believe it is part # FA-1884, please confirm.

Thanks

Don

IMG_0402Ford Cabin Filter.jpeg

Benny

I had posted a thread "Cabin Air Filter" for my 2021 Explorer Limited (2.3L) vin 1FMSK8FH4MGB96340 where the OEM cabin filter in my car has a Ford part #LX6A-18D483-FA, see attached, and have not been able to find this part on any site including yours? After some responses I looked at me user manual and it states to use part #FP-89. I have found many other substitutes on the internet that say they fit my car but the sizes are all different. Do you have the right filter and can I get one. If I can combine shipping to cut down on costs, I would also like to get the engine air cleaner, I believe it is part # FA-1884, please confirm.

Thanks

Don

View attachment 441555

Hi Don,

That is an engineering number. The actual part # can be found here Genuine Ford Cabin Air Filter - LX6Z-19N619-CA | Levittown Ford

I will send you a code you can use.

- Benny

Hi Guys,

We have codes available for forum members so if your looking for Genuine Ford replacement parts or Accessories please let us know, Feel free to reply to this thread here and we will message you.

Thanks!

-Benny
Hi Benny,

I was directed to you for some parts advice. Could you PM me and I’ll share what I’m looking to do?

Thanks!

Hi Guys,

Thanks!

-Benny
Is this offer still valid?

I need to replace the steering rack in my 14 Sport. The part number I'm told to get is EB5Z-3504-CL, and was also told to message here for a discount code?

Thanks in advance!
Dave

I need to replace the steering rack in my 14 Sport. The part number I'm told to get is EB5Z-3504-CL, and was also told to message here for a discount code?

Thanks in advance!
Dave

Hi Dave,
I would like to check this with your VIN please. You can PM me if you prefer

Thanks!
- Benny

Hi Dave,
I would like to check this with your VIN please. You can PM me if you prefer

Thanks!
- Benny
Hey Benny, thanks for the reply!

I had a repair shop look at the vehicle and it ended up being a control arm/ball joint that was loose. I never suspected that would be the cause because the vehicle never made any noise or clunks at all!!

Just got the vehicle back last night and all is well!!

Hi Dave,
I am glad you got it all sorted!

Please let us know if we can help with anything down the line. Have a great weekend!
- Benny

Hi Benny,
Can I ask a parts question?
Is changing the anti-theft module in a 1993 Explorer Limited with factory alarm a plug and play operation? The module part number is: F3VF-19A366-BA.
You can also PM me if you'd like.
Thanks!
David

Hi Benny,
Is changing the anti-theft module in a 1993 Explorer Limited with factory alarm a plug and play operation? The module part number is: F3VF-19A366-BA.
Thanks!
David

Hi David,
I am sorry but I do not know the answer at this time. I looked into the part number number and it shows to be obsolete and not available from Ford any longer.

- Benny

Hi Benny,
Thanks!
David
Hi David, yes it is a plug and play, the older models were not programmed or tied into other systems like newer cars. I might have that module from my old 93 Limited, but I don't recall what it looks like or where it was located. I parted out my truck in 2006, I saved basically all the electronics, ABS, engine, trans, TC, instrument cluster, and items like the console and door panels/switches. PM me if you need something.

Hi David, yes it is a plug and play, the older models were not programmed or tied into other systems like newer cars. I might have that module from my old 93 Limited, but I don't recall what it looks like or where it was located. I parted out my truck in 2006, I saved basically all the electronics, ABS, engine, trans, TC, instrument cluster, and items like the console and door panels/switches. PM me if you need something.
Thanks Don, it’s a weight off my mind that plugging in the NOS module I found will not “brick” my X! And I’ll save your info for future Gen 1 small parts needs.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Benny,
I sent a PM for information on ordering rear shocks.

Back