Craigslist: Only 50,000 actual miles Ford Aerostar Cargo Van -$2500(Fort Collins, CO) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Craigslist: Only 50,000 actual miles Ford Aerostar Cargo Van -$2500(Fort Collins, CO)

toypaseo

Flunked daycare
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
outside shovelling snow
Year, Model & Trim Level
................ 96 XLT ™
http://fortcollins.craigslist.org/cto/965686525.html

This 1988 Ford Cargo Van has only 50,000 original miles with 3L, V6, Automatic, Air Conditioning, Power steering and power brakes, plus new mud and snow tires. This red paint Ford Aerostar is in fantastic condition. Great Gas Mileage. $2500 or best offer/will also consider interesting trades.​

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The exact Van I am looking for too bad it's in Colorado. But then again like Brooklyn says the price tag is alittle steep.

i saw a nice 92 aerostar xlt for sale today when i was going to the post office today it was green colored and it was the V6 i dunno if it was the 3.0 liter or the 4.0 but it was the extended version of it. They were asking 1,300 for it and it dunno how much mileage but it had newer tires on it and tinted windows and power windows on it too.

Back