Crozet, VA 10th anniversary run chat thread | Page 11 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Crozet, VA 10th anniversary run chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just around the corner! You all finishing up some projects? I'm getting ready to install FW axles and i'm hoping to get at least 2 good runs in before this trip.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I got a few more pictures from our Crozet trip, note middle blues so I am told.

Attachments

• 100_0781.JPG
    100_0781.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 237
  • 100_0782.JPG
    100_0782.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 225
  • 100_0787.JPG
    100_0787.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 230

Those don't look too bad.

tenikiwon said:
Those don't look too bad.
I was going to say the same thing... of course there is probably a boulder field just out of camera range.

The biggist obsticle that I enclountered was driver fear. It was my first real time on the rocks, and I can tell you that there was plenty of driver fear.

My name is on the list, but I am taking it off due to the fact I will be headed to the Ukraine for 2 weeks in May/June, and will have NO vacation time after that.

Sorry folks.

Well that sucks, i was looking forward to meetin ya. Can you say what you will be doing in the Ukraine?

A friend is going to visit his in-laws, and asked if I'd like a chance to go and see the parts that you don't see normally.

Plans are to fly to Kiev, then get to his in-laws house for a week, then off to Crimea for a few more days, then back to the US.. Travel time is 3 days there, 2 days back.

come on Tom.. that was your chance to play secret agent and make up some cool mission that you were on or something.

Are you already trying to blow my cover?

well I didn't say exactly that you were actually creating a secret underground Aztec forum. Ooopss!!!

Is there a list of who's going on this trip. I'm sure I signed up but I can't remember to be honest, if there is a list where do I go to see it.

Holy crap I haven't been to this forum in ages... I completely missed the planning of this

I wanna come but I could only wheel the easy trails... my rig's been taken pretty much back to stock due to $$$$ concerns (she almost got sold and replaced with a Subaru Outback)

Could I hitch a ride in a more built rig to see the big boys wheel?

I'm gonna be trying like mad to get a D44 under my new '95 in time for this- cross your fingers, lol. Yo Josh, you still need rims in a 5x5.5 pattern? Pm me if you do.

Btw guys, I'll be representin' us East Coasters at Moab :D :bounce: :D

Dont joke with me. Whats that about?

Spas said:
Yo Josh, you still need rims in a 5x5.5 pattern? Pm me if you do.

I found some on ebay, but thank anyways Linds!

sn0border88 said:
Dont joke with me. Whats that about?
It's about me flying to Denver and renting a stang for the trip to Moab, then riding along with some poor unfortunate soul out there :D Hey, if you've got $200 for a round trip plane ticket and $$ for food and camping, you're welcome to come with me!

Josh, no prob dude. I'm stepping up to a Waggy 44 (which is 6x5.5) so I can't use the Cj-7 5x5.5 rims anymore. Ben, you want them back?

What do the rims look like?

I'll take a pic of them and post them probably on Monday, but they're chrome shinies, 15x8, with circular holes. Kinda like the wheels that came stock on Fx4 Stage II rangers and 91-92 Explorers.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back