Crozet, VA 10th anniversary run chat thread | Page 30 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Crozet, VA 10th anniversary run chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

OK nobody get scared, but here are some more pics and a video from Crozet. I am sure these are the harder trails :D

Crozet video

Crozet pics

Found a place in Winchester too. Check it out. And yes I have a job, its just realy slow right now :p

Bigdogs offroad

Lol.. BD.. The names of their trails are a throw off.. For example, Bunny Trail is no stock trail. Those KGB boys know how to break things.

Everyone ready yet? My explorer is ready to rock and roll :thumbsup:

I'm waiting on two parts to come in for my trailer on wednesday.

Only problem is that i can't find my freakin mic for my CB :fire:

JoshC said:
You didn't leave it here did you...? :eek: :p

Attachments

• JoshRoll.jpg
    JoshRoll.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 201

JoshC said:

Almost T-case is going in this week.. Now if I can afford this run..

FROADER said:
You didn't leave it here did you...? :eek: :p

my.php

Doh! haha, no i've had it out since i've rolled it. My brother and i were out in a couple of months ago and it was in it then because i used it, it's in the garage somewhere, just don't know where!

JoshC said:

If its a 4 prong I have one from my Midland you can use.

I'll have to check, i know it's round.

Cell: 803-422-2046. Josh A., What time do you think you'll be coming around Charlotte? I'll get some maps tomorrow and try to find a good place to meet.

LBarr2002 said:
Cell: 803-422-2046. Josh A., What time do you think you'll be coming around Charlotte? I'll get some maps tomorrow and try to find a good place to meet.

We should be going through charlotte around 9-930 or so. We are going to be taking exit 38 toward Statesville onto I-77, how about we meet somewhere around there. I am sure either me or josh will have to wizz by then anyhow.

Also, I have a Flowmaster 70 series 2.5" single in/out that is almost brand new that I need to get rid of asap. It was used for a month and then I went with something slightly more obnoxious. I wanna let it go for 40 bucks obo and I can bring it on up to Crozet if anyone wants it.

I have to work Friday night. But my job has me working towards Crozet! HAHA! Getting paid to drive about a 1/4 of the way there! That is great! :thumbsup: I'll be leaving Greensboro maybe around 7 and should be on the road hard by 10. :burnout: I don't think anybody is gonna fallow me up there or will I be near someone. If I will be or you think we will be close let me know so we can roll together. That way I won't get to sleepy. :eek:

It looks like everybody will be camping at Misty Mountain and will arrive here around 9AM for trail rides both days.

That sounds good. We will see you Saturday Morning at 9:00AM.

Good luck on your trip here.

Chris

Free Camping

I'm camping where it is free. If I get there real late, how do I get to the free camping? Or should I just sleep in the truck at the intrance gate?

I am coming but its going to be 10 sat morning at the earliest that I will be there, is this going to be a problem. If you guy's are still at misty mtn I will meat you there, if not I can come to the park. is there directions straight to the park anywhere.

Bobby D Crawley said:
I am coming but its going to be 10 sat morning at the earliest that I will be there, is this going to be a problem. If you guy's are still at misty mtn I will meat you there, if not I can come to the park. is there directions straight to the part anywhere.

Page 24 post #475 of this thread for directions from Ben.

Drivers meeting is at 9, but if you are gonna be there around 10, then I don't think people will have a problem waiting a little. The more the marrier :D Besides its probably more like 9-ish. I would head streight to the park. Call when your getting close and someone can let you know whats going on.

Dopler174 said:
I'm camping where it is free. If I get there real late, how do I get to the free camping? Or should I just sleep in the truck at the intrance gate?

You are welcome to camp here, there probably will not be anyone else here. Come through the gate/cattle guard (per the directions listed earlier) and setup camp along the tree line.

Chris

If you need a place let me know, I do have space available in the cabin I'm renting.. Just split the cost between whoever shows up

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

anyone wanna bring a hub assembly for a 4wd 2001 sport there so i can buy it off them?? lol i may need one by the time i get there or on the way back.... if i have to i will buy a new one at the parts store theyre just so expensive new and i am of limited finantial means......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back