Crutchfield says a double DIN will fit my 05, will it? | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! Once registered you can join the Elite Explorers to eliminate ads from the website.

Crutchfield says a double DIN will fit my 05, will it?

beavis195

Reaction score
City, State
Sammamish, WA and Provo, UT
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 XLT 4 door
Hey the crutchfield websites says a bunch of double din's will fit my 05 and I'm not quite sure they have this one right? Any help on this would be appreciated

draft

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Los Angeles, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
Mounty Sport
Yes it does.

ekoog82

Reaction score
City, State
dayton, ohio
Year, Model & Trim Level
'02 XLT
hey i just bought a kenwood double den indash tv and had it put in my o2 xlt. so it does work. the only problem that i had was at the store that i bought it at (ill give you a clue it has hh in the name) told me that he couldnt do it because he didnt have a kit for it to fit and he had done one in an 04 or 05 and it took him 4hrs. so i went to best buy and he told me that he couldnt do it because it was a little more customization than what they do. because you would have to shave some of the bezel and have it fiberglassed. so i decided to take it to a local car audio shop and he told me he could do it with no problem. took about 1.5 hrs. and looks great. :exp: