Cup Holder Insert?

pengee

Reaction score
City, State
Appleton, WI
Year, Model & Trim Level
04 Mountaineer
Hello -

I am new to this so I hope I didn't miss anything! I am trying to find the round, flat rubber insert to one of my front cup holders in my 04 Mountaineer. My guess is that it stuck to the cup and went in the trash along with the cup. I called my local Ford dealer and they quoted me $35 for a replacement!! For a little piece of rubber. So I am turning to ya'll with hopes you might have suggestions as to where to look. I checked E-bay and didn't seem to find any on there.

Can anyone please help?

Thanks!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yep. I tossed one of mine, and I suspect someone tossed the second one. I could not deal with the squeak when I cup was in there without the liner, so they got me for the $30 for the new one. I think they designed it like that. I never replaced it the second time. Not sure where else you might be able to get one though.

Check your part out lots, or even goto a dealer that has their cars unlocked and grab one :p

Thank you for the responses so far! And thank you JoeCool for sending that link. I actually have one of those sticky mats on my dash....that is a great idea. I have a request out to a bunch of salvage yards to see if any turn up there, otherwise my next thought was to find a similar one for sale and take it for a test drive.......ha ha ha. ;) I may just try that sticky mat idea though if none turn up.

Thanks!

Thats what else I meant to say, take one for a test drive ;)

The cups for McDonald's Sweet Tea allways try to steal my pad. Fortunately in the '06 it is one pad for two cupholders.

Back