For Sale - custom first gen winch bumper | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale custom first gen winch bumper

custom made winch bumper with stinger for first gen Explorer, can easily be made to fit on other rbv's. 3/16" and 1/4" steel, d-ring mounts full bar welded to front plate of bumper and to bumper mounts. located in Fairmont, WV, prefer local pickup. asking $375 or trade for 235/31/32" tires, 15 or 16". please pm questions/offers

100_1163.jpg

100_1162.jpg

100_1161.jpg

100950047_zps2e43a25e.jpg

2012-10-0795094732.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

If you don't mind me asking, where'd you get that visor?

I would but I'm in Alaska :\

Id love to buy it but.. (dare I ask) shipping to 95380? Central Ca

I dont think there is a reasonable distance between west Virginia and California lol

Could you give me the height, width, length and approx weight for the bumper

Yes I am crazy enough to look into shipping costs lol

I asked 6 people what they thought it weighed.. average is 200. builder said less, id rather be a little over than under.

width is 20" from rear to farthest front point, length is 62" left to right, height is 30" from bottom to top of stinger

Ups wants like $700+ to ship to central ca. If shipping is on you ill take it lol

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

No way 700 is right. Cost 80 to get a bicycle shipped to my house, and what 100 for 5 31" muds. The tires had to be close to the same weight. 50x5=250lbs

Back