For Sale - custom first gen winch bumper | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale custom first gen winch bumper

custom made winch bumper with stinger for first gen Explorer, can easily be made to fit on other rbv's. 3/16" and 1/4" steel, d-ring mounts full bar welded to front plate of bumper and to bumper mounts. located in Fairmont, WV, prefer local pickup. asking $375 or trade for 235/31/32" tires, 15 or 16". please pm questions/offers

100_1163.jpg

100_1162.jpg

100_1161.jpg

100950047_zps2e43a25e.jpg

2012-10-0795094732.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

It is very possible I did do something wrong. Ive never had to setup shipping so that kind of item. If you want get a quote and let me know and we can go from there

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Its very possible that I did somwthing wrong I have never had to arrange shipping for anything that large.

a friend mentioned greyhound.. might wanna try that route.

also.. left the truck at the fabricators today, we calculated the weight of the old bumper, looks like 100-120lbs depending on how many coats of bedliner i put on it lol

The old bumper as in the one you are selling? If its about 125 pounds that should make a difference.

I'm in Pittsburgh. Take any trades, I have plenty of stuff you might be interested in. Here's a link to one of my CL ads with some of the stuff. Let me know what you might be interested in and I might have it.

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/pts/4109541795.html

I have a brand new high lift jack with mounting brackets (never used or mounted), the light bar and KC lights are sold now. I have a prerunner style in bed tire carrier for your ranger, the wheels are 5x4.5" and 15x10.

Glad to hear you finally found a buyer. Amazed it took so long. My truck is out of commission, motor and trans are pretty worn out, barely getting down the highway worn out. Time for a full F150 drivetrain swap.

Back