Custom grille for a 2011 Explorer. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Custom grille for a 2011 Explorer.

CeeGee

Reaction score
City, State
VA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 limited
Hello all,
I'm a new member who just purchased a new 2011 Explored Limited.
I'm looking to get a custom grille, can someone tell me where I go to find that.

Thank you in advance.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I don't think there are any being produced yet.

I believe you'll have to search manufacturers. This is such a new vehicle that there are very few aftermarket parts available at this time.

Thanks for the reply all

Not available yet, hopefully soon!

I want mine flat black!

Hello all,
I'm a new member who just purchased a new 2011 Explored Limited.
I'm looking to get a custom grille, can someone tell me where I go to find that.

Thank you in advance.

I was looking for one too but I haven't found one yet probably to new. I bet you can find one later this year, happy hunting!

Billet are making one now. check out e-bay

i believe GAS automotive had a badgless grille on their explorer at SEMA...it's obviously custom made for that vehicle, but i wish they would mass produce it. i'd be all over that grille....

galpin-auto-sports-ford-explorer-grill.jpg

galpin-auto-sports-ford-explorer-front-view.jpg

Billet .....ugly,
I just like OEM

Not available yet, hopefully soon!

I want mine flat black!

I painted mine myself. Took it apart completely, sanded well and painted with bumper black paint in a rattle can from the auto parts store. Here it is on my '11.

IMG_5349.jpg

Looks nice, what kind of nerf bars do you have, curious?

Aries from Performancparts4less.com

The paint job looks great. I like the look of your grill. I agree with Billet grill is just plan ugly.

Did you get the Standard; 4 in. Oval Nerf Bar?

I like the black bumper- nice look. That billet grill is awful! Throw it on a Lincoln to complete the baleen whale look.

very nice! :thumbsup:

I painted mine myself. Took it apart completely, sanded well and painted with bumper black paint in a rattle can from the auto parts store. Here it is on my '11.

IMG_5349.jpg

that looks really good gstuart......i'm liking the nerf bars more and more...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

IMG_5349.jpg

The wheels looks awesome as well. I'd love to get my stock rims painted black like that.

Back