Custom sub box pic request | Page 2 | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations
  • Register Today It's free!

Custom sub box pic request

B94Sport

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Geneva, IL
Year, Model & Trim Level
05 Subaru Impreza WRX STi
For the amp rack, I used regular home depot spray paint and a few clear coat layers... For the box, just regular home depot spray paint. I spent a lot of time sanding them to make sure that they were very smooth.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

BadBoy

Reaction score
City, State
hawaii
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer
Originally posted by B94Sport
For the amp rack, I used regular home depot spray paint and a few clear coat layers... For the box, just regular home depot spray paint. I spent a lot of time sanding them to make sure that they were very smooth.

Well it looks nice hope mine come's out that good i cant decide if i want to carpet mine or spray paint it.I have blue interior so not sure where to find blue carpet.I will have some picture of mine in a few days hopfuly.

Thanks
Badboy

B94Sport

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Geneva, IL
Year, Model & Trim Level
I decided to paint mine just because it seems like everyone carpets their boxes, and I wanted something different :) If you take the time to fill all the screw holes and sand everything, it will turn out great!

KEbert

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
California
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 XLT
I'm goinng to attempt to post this pic of my box but if it doesn't work the link is http://images.cardomain.com/installs/208000-208999/208082_10_full.jpg
208082_10_full.jpg

coolchris

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 xlt
i have this box in perfect condition sitting in a box in my garage ready to sell if you or anyone else is interested in it...
200810_3_full.jpg

for more pics of it go here: http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=200810&page=2 its not my website, its the guys who i bought the box from. the box is in perfect condition, i just changed my mind about what i wanted.

BadBoy

Reaction score
City, State
hawaii
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer
Originally posted by coolchriscush
i have this box in perfect condition sitting in a box in my garage ready to sell if you or anyone else is interested in it...
200810_3_full.jpg

for more pics of it go here: http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=200810&page=2 its not my website, its the guys who i bought the box from. the box is in perfect condition, i just changed my mind about what i wanted.

How much for the box no speakers.

Thanks
Badboy

BadBoy

Reaction score
City, State
hawaii
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer
Originally posted by coolchriscush
hows 100+ shipping sound

You got mail.

Thanks
Badboy

B94Sport

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Geneva, IL
Year, Model & Trim Level
Damn that is a nice box for $100! Mine cost me at least that much to make... Then take into account all the time spent on it measuring, remeasuring, cutting, fastening, etc., and you are getting a good deal :)

coolchris

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 xlt
i would ask more but i know the shipping charges will be killer its a pretty heavy box, so i figured with shipping charges nobody will buy it if i ask any more.

Slick

Reaction score
City, State
Arizona
Year, Model & Trim Level
1995 Sport 2wd
Hey coolchrisch, do u still have the box available? do you know if it would fit in a 95 sport? and is the box made to JL specs? let me know thanks!

coolchris

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 xlt
yea i still have it.
im pretty sure it will fit a sport but im not positive, search for the dimensions on the internet to be sure.
yes it is build to JL specs