• Register Today It's free!

Cut Out Fender Flares

RU MAN

Reaction score
City, State
Radford/Franklin, Virginia
Year, Model & Trim Level
87 BII XLT
I know Bushwacker makes cut out flares. But do they make them for 91-94 explorers? I really want the cut outs, if i can get them. But if not i know they make the extend a flare for my truck and i will in up getting them. If anyone here knows of anythig please let me know.

Thanks,

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I just got a pair of Bushwacker flares and the only one I could get for our 94 with the tupperware was NOT cut outs. They didn't make them. As far as I know they don't make them for the Explorer.

RU MAN,
Perry's right about that. They only make OEM fender flares and the Extend-A-Fender. I sure wish that they did make a Cut-out flare for Explorers, it would make my life alot easier.

Thanks ya'll. I wish they made them too, but life goes on. Has anyone tryed to use, lets say a F-150 extend-a-fender and cut it out for the right size of the flare? Just a thought. If any has, or if u thank it would work or not please tell me what u think.

Thanks,

What's the RU in RU Man stand for? It wouldn't, by chance, stand for Rutgers University, would it?

They make them for Rangers. The fronts should be the same but I'm not sure what you would have to do to make the rears work. Hope this helps some.

sagaynor,

RU stands for Radford Univ. in Va.

Hey Kampy,
Do you know if the 97 Ranger fenders will fit a 97 Explorer?
Maybe I can return the Explorer extend-a-fenders and get the Ranger cut-out flares. This sure would make my life easier if these would fit my Explorer.

Don't have a clue Ray. Go to a dealer or a walMart or something and find a truck to park beside and see how close they are. Or call the dealer and see if the fender part numbers are the same.

I don't know if they make a cutout flare for the newer trucks or not, I was refering to the earlier models.

Back