Cybergasm's X gets a lift!...Finally! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Cybergasm's X gets a lift!...Finally!

Finally after much reading and searchin' thorugh the Threads here i am embarking on a body lift TT and Shackels and maybe a dime store aal.

The Vehicle in Question is a 99 Explorer XLT 2WD.

actually as of now i have already begun the body lift portion of Today worked on for 4 hrs today and got about half way through it before calling it a night.
Hoping to have it done on sunday no drama yet so far but tommorrow is another day so who nows what will happen tommorrow.
have a couple pic i want to share:
first 2 photos are of the X just as i was getting going on the lift and the last one is an interesting item i found in my X when i was lifting up the rug on the Passenger side apprently somebody on the Assembly line decided to have a piece of gum on the job and threw the wrapper inside my X before it was painted!! :D probaly a door hanger i presume well enough for now more tommorrow

Attachments

• Apr01_0002.jpg
    Apr01_0002.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 235
  • Apr01_0003.jpg
    Apr01_0003.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 233
  • Apr01_0005.jpg
    Apr01_0005.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 238

Success!!!

Well at 12:35 am this morning i finally got the body lift done and got the 33's on. Man i'm tired and dirty but still besidemyself that i finally have a lifted explorer i have a couple things i'll have to attend to on monday night like trimming the fenders installing the shackles etc. and i'll have pictures of the final product to follow in next or two.

Back