• Register Today It's free!

Damn I guess I went crazy

JayDub

Reaction score
City, State
SOUTHSIDE HOU-TEX
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 4 Door
Damn. Ive looked at the last 3 days and I guess I went crazy. Heres a list of all Ive bought
4 Yokohama Aegis LS4 P215/75R15 Tires (Ive only got 2 on, but Im just waiting on an off day to get the other 2 mounted. There already paid for)
New Shocks on the Front KYB GR2 Shocks
4 Kenwood Excelon KFC-X680 6x8 Door Speakers (On the way from ebay)
2 Dynamat Xtreme Door Speaker Kits
Billet Grille/Bumper Grille Combo (Ordered from ebay, on way)
Reverse Glow Guages (On way from ebay)
EuroSport 13'' Antenna (On way)

I also got a razor blade and "shaved" off a big red spot on my bumper from getting hit from the back. I will also be using a jack/2x4 to fix my sagging front bumper from hitting someone from behind.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I love that feeling of buying a whole bunch of stuff, and then waiting for it to come in/install it. Too bad those days come few and far between for me...

Damn thats a small tire! Hope thats a typo...

I'd like to see a shot of the billet grills when you have them on.

nah its 215. the old owner had put some on, so Ive always just put the same size back on. Never had any problems with traction (Not to mention those yokos grip better than my old michelins), but the fatter tires definatly look way better

Nothings here yet though dammit. All I got right now is my Yokos, and mny shocks. Im really getting impatient. I ordered one set of speakers on the 16th and they still aint here. Everything else was order this past thrursday. Im gettin diamond headlights soon too.

ive been examining, im gonna get my grille installed at a local shop for about 50 bucks. let them do the cutting to make it fit so I dont have to worry about breaking anything,

Back