• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Captain AirTime

Reaction score
City, State
Campbell River BC Canada
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 XLT
When I did my 88 Ranger a few years ago (93 axles) I left the stock master, worked fine.
My Exploder (92) with 96 exploder rear discs and F150 front brakes is awesome. Pedal is a bit high for some, but I really like it. a slightly smaller master would give a little more modulation, but I would bet a 1-1/16 would be like an on/off switch. rear drums would be a bit more forgiving.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

BuffaloX

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Buffalo, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 XLT 4x4
Well, I haven't swapped the master cylinder and the brakes work just fine, the difference is minimal and I will probably keep it this way for now. Too many other things to do, like rock sliders and a rear bumper.

jamiebius

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 ford ranger 4x4
where can i find i beams for a 93 ford ranger 4x4

jacob hurst

Reaction score
City, State
kettle falls wa
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 mazda b4000
hi im new. Ive got a 94 ford ranger its got the dana 35 ttb im having trouble getting the front diff out could really use some advice on how to get it done im just a backyard mechanic

Rick

Pumpkin Pilot
Staff member
Admin
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL Pumpkin Edition
Callsign
AB7FH
hi im new. Ive got a 94 ford ranger its got the dana 35 ttb im having trouble getting the front diff out could really use some advice on how to get it done im just a backyard mechanic

Check this thread for info: C-clip Eliminator, Made Easy

Post #5 has the info you are after.