Danny#2's ( FIRE RED ) X | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Danny#2's ( FIRE RED ) X

2003 XLS
4.0 v6 SOHC
3.55 automatic
4x4
PHILADELPHIA,PA

Ive been a member now since September, and got my ELITE status in November i think... i just cant get enough of the good info on here + getting a chance to talk with good guys that share a common interest !!!. I actually get on here every chance i get in front of the computer anymore lol... I originally didnt plan on getting an explorer when i was car shopping this past summer, i was really looking into buying a subaru WRX... but my whole family owned(s) explorers but me lol... so i guess you could say i caved into the peer pressure lol, and when i saw my X for the first time, and got to test drive it, the feeling of sitting up high ( higher than normal compared to a HONDA CIVIC ) and not having to duck low to get in the vehicle was awesome... + the fact my fire house is a predominant FORD parking lot, so naturally i got my balls busted. So by the end of my test drive i fell in love with my X, and about 45 min later i signed for my X !!! and i think i got it for a steal ( 8,400$ ) - talked it down from 9,700$... so then it was mine !!!!

Since then i have begun modding and learning about my X...

MODS...

FIRE DEPT LIGHTS
K&N 57 FIPK II INTAKE
CUSTOM 2.5'' FLOWMASTER EXHAUST
DUAL 200w HU
DUAL 1000w 2 channel AMP
KENWOOD 220w door speakers
KENWOOD ( 2 ) 1200w SUBS

NEAR FUTURE MODS...

HAWK PADS
BREMBO OE ROTORS
IGNITION UPGRADE

caldwellsubs001.jpg

caldwellsubs005.jpg

caldwellsubs006.jpg

caldwellsubs.jpg

caldwellsubs008.jpg

very nice Danny, the painted bumpers will look sweet. yea id say 8,000 dollars was a good deal (i paid 16,700, for my 05 last year.)

cant wait to see more mods

looks nice danny bring on the other mods and it will look more bad ass also congrads on being elite as well

Back