Dash Lights dont work.. Wiring diagram for dash cluster?? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Dash Lights dont work.. Wiring diagram for dash cluster??

vsjrrr

Reaction score
City, State
el paso tx
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 ford explorer xlt
i installed a new radio in my truck and two days after dash, side markers lights gave out.. after further research i found that a fuse inside hood was blown.. i switched it out and problem was fixed about a week later dash lights didnt work agien.. blown fuse.. now the side markers work and the illumination on the door switches work but no dash or interment cluster illumination lights work and fuse is not blown... anyone have a wiring harness diagram were i could find out what wire illumintas the cluster??? or any help???

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I would check everything for loose connections.

I will send over the cluster diagram and troubleshooting steps when I get home tonight.

re

Thank you.. I checked everything possibl.. I am thinking its eaither the switch or the bulb gave out.. I wanted the diagrams that way I could find out the illumination wire and check for proper voltage.. thank you for ur help

Check your PM. I send some good info. :):thumbsup:

I have same problem, no illumination of the cluster or dashboard. I would please need the drawings or if someone can share the findings? Which fuse is it or where to look. I swapped out already the light switch, no cure. I checked the bulbs, they are fine.

Back