daytona,creager,rock crawler rims... | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

• Holiday Special! - 2 for 1 Elite Explorer sale!

Right now you can purchase an Elite Explorer membership for $20 and receive a two year membership! If you have an existing Elite membership contact me by PM and I will upgrade your account manually.

Click Here to start your membership and get rid of the ads!

daytona,creager,rock crawler rims...

I was curious what you all thinka bout these rims and whats the best price for the money on 15x8

i have rock crawlers, and i jsut cracked a rim on the freeway, so i was thnkin about maybe buying some daytona's

What do Y'all think?

Holiday Special! Join the Elite Explorers $20 for 2 years! Gets rid of the ads!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

j602

resident ******
Reaction score
City, State
Dothan, AL
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 XLT
How in the fawk did you crack a steel rim doing highway driving?

Critical_Level2

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Ridley Park, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 XLS R.I.P.
j602 said:

I would also like to know. I have see aluminum wheels crack, but have only seen steel rims bend.

93liftedXLT

Reaction score
City, State
left coast
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 xlt
j602 said:

doing 75 and a dump truck carrying slab rock, and a chunk fell out, and blew my tire, and cracked the rim, goo thing i had the sway bars on, and new brakes with steel braded lines.

jimbo74

Elite Exploder
Reaction score
City, State
Nor*Cal
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001, F150, XLT 4x4
um, the daytona style are the same as the rockcrawlers..... well they are in all the ads i see... both black and D window

pistolPJ

Reaction score
City, State
Boone, NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
'01 X-Sport
ive got the daytona's and i love'm. got 'em on ebay as factory blems for 90 plus S&H. i only say a small run of overspray on them that isnt very noticeable. a little searching can find ya some good deals