Death Penalty | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! Once registered you can join the Elite Explorers to eliminate ads from the website.

Death Penalty

SkyJumper

DISABLED AIRBORNE VET
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
SW Florida
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 Expedition XLT 4x4
Do you believe in the death penalty?

Join the Elite Explorers $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

SkyJumper

DISABLED AIRBORNE VET
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
SW Florida
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 Expedition XLT 4x4
I personally believe that if you kill someone that you should be killed in the same manner. If you drown someone then you should be drown. If you rape someone then kill them, then you should be raped then killed. An eye for an eye. Right. Hoah!!!!

matey

Aussie Dude
Reaction score
City, State
Sydney NSW Australia
Year, Model & Trim Level
Black 01 xlt explorer
personally no we dont have the death penalty here and australia will not extradite people who are facing the death penalty .statisticly it is no deterent and for some people i think its letting them off too easily :australia

SkyJumper

DISABLED AIRBORNE VET
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
SW Florida
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 Expedition XLT 4x4
I understand what you are saying, but personnally I believe that letting them live in the jail house with cable and good food and gyms and everything at our expense is unreal to think it is this way. What I believe is that they should be executed in the same manner as that as the victim. That is not to easily let off. Just normal execution is simple. But to torture the same way as to what they did to the victim is for real.

Crazy5711

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Twentynine Palms, Ca
Year, Model & Trim Level
'98 Sport (Dead and Gone)
yes, I believe that there are some crimes that the individual deserves to be put to death. Better yet, use them as test subjects and for Military target practice.

SkyJumper

DISABLED AIRBORNE VET
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
SW Florida
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 Expedition XLT 4x4
Crazy5711, I think you are to something there. Sounds like an idea. Lets dress them in desert uniforms, and send them to Iraq so that the Iraqi's can think they are soldiers and save the real soldiers lives and waste theirs. Who would know, Right?

ld50

Oh, the money you`ll blow
Reaction score
City, State
British Columbia
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 4 dr 4x4 manual XL.
For premeditated murder with no question of guilt, yes, and they should be taken forth from the courtroom upon the verdict and excecuted post haste. No last meal no praying, no forgiveness and no quarter.

Then we should kill any offspring to stop the evil bloodline from continuing.
Pets should also be killed, to destroy any lingering aura of the killer that might dwell in any living creature.

JDraper

Somewhat Functional
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
McVeytown, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'18 XLT
ld50, ya forgot about making sure we burn their house to the ground and remove all soil from under it as toxic waste. Don't want those worms and other small insects that lived in the area to get the evil aura either.....

Premier

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Utah
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 sport
Your a Moderator... Add one ;)

ld50

Oh, the money you`ll blow
Reaction score
City, State
British Columbia
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 4 dr 4x4 manual XL.
ld50, ya forgot about making sure we burn their house to the ground and remove all soil from under it as toxic waste. Don't want those worms and other small insects that lived in the area to get the evil aura either.....

Aren`t you getting a little carried away?

On second thought, killing the offspring is a bit drastic, we should red-flag them, and have them sterilized so the bloodline cannot continue past their shameful existance. Any legal transgressions by them after the date of the original death sentence would be met with immediate execution.

(Yeah I`m kidding, all but my first paragrah in this thread is merely imaginative fluff.)

bipolarbob

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Kelowna,British Columbia,Canada
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 Eddie Bauer
Wow not one against it.I agree with "Eye for an Eye"You kill ,I kill you.We don't have it here either, but my country is run by wusses.

unclemeat

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Richmond, VA
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 sport
I believe in the death penalty, just not our criminal justice system. Virginia is a leading state in the use of the death penalty, the state still makes mistakes, oops we made a mistake, you can go home now.

SmokeGrinder

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Uber Of All Possible Doom
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 explorer 4X4
Do any states still operate the electric chair?

Iowa Hick

Reaction score
City, State
Bloomfield, IA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1995 Eddie Bauer
I believe in public execution, preferably by hanging for crimes such as murder, child molesting, rape, and drug dealing when there we have enough evidence to know we are not executing someone innocent

SkyJumper

DISABLED AIRBORNE VET
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
SW Florida
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 Expedition XLT 4x4
I think you are right in making sure that it is the real person that commernted the crime. But what I believe in is that it should be the same execution style as to the crime. If you rape and slain then you should be raped and slained. An eye for an eye.

Brandons

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Ontario, Canada
Year, Model & Trim Level
06 F150 SC 5.4
Canada doesnt beleive in the death penalty, i mean theyd rather give them food, and water, and a place to live, hell sometimes people who would normally be on the death penialty would live better then others. And what better to spend tax payers money on but to keep them healthy and alive.

I say, death penialty.

Join the Elite Explorers $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

LuCiFaRiAn

Reaction score
City, State
Ontario
Year, Model & Trim Level
i'm just a ford guy
should just tear off their skin and push them in a big pit of salt. n' just leave em there.